Chapter 11

We sat at the dinner table. Akeiyla looked at Alice once in a while. I shrugged it off and continued to eat. I didn't notice that Alice was looking at me. "Are you okay?" Alice asked, "You haven't said a word since the toy store incident." "I'm fine." "Tommy," "He said he was fine. Do you not understand english, dog?" "Akeiyla!" I scolded. She only bowed her head. "No you aren't. Now tell me what's wrong or- Or what? You'll run away again like a little bitch?" "Tommy!" Scarlet shouted."Says the one who went out and found himself a nice little whore to kick around." Alice slowly stood up. I growled at her. "Hold on, who are you calling a whore?" "You, can you not understand english?" Akeiyla stayed silent. "Says the one who ran away with my son!" I screamed. Alice froze. "A son that you were never planned on telling me about! A son that looks me straight in the eye and doesn't even know that I'm his father and not Roger!" I shouted. "Tommy," "Tony is my son so just tell him!" "I think you just did, Tommy." Scarlet said as she pointed to beside me. I looked down at my leg. Tony was standing there with his eyes wide open. "Daddy?" I nodded. Tony didn't say anything. He just ran away. "You bastard!" My anger risen as Alice continued to yell at me. I stormed over and grabbed her by her hair. I dragged her out of the dining area and down the halls. Mama looked concerned as she watched me drag her. Johnny and Nick were about to intervene, but the glare that I sent them must have spooked them. I threw her into my office. I closed and locked the door. I searched my desk and threw them at her. "What are these?" "Read them."  Alice read a few papers then she looked up at me with pure fear in her eyes. "Y-You killed these men? Why?" "They were Sterling's men. Sterling figured that you ran away and not only that, also that you were pregnant with my kid. If he found you then he would've killed you and used you as a message to scare me. So I had to take them out before they found you." I sighed, "Now the bastard knows that I found you and he's planning on taking care of us both, but I can't let him. Today he pushed the line. He almost killed Tony and he spooked him. I have to take care of him fast." I felt Alice's hand on my shoulder. She gently turned me around. "Will it make you happy, Master?" "Very. Donald Sterling has been a problem for a long time. He has to be stopped even if it means killing him."  Alice fell silent and looked away. I kissed her neck and placed my hands on her shoulders. "Does it bother you?" "Why does it matter? I'm just your pet." I frowned at her words. "You aren't just my pet or my property or my son's mother, You're the love of my life." Alice scoffed at my words. "How? You beat and rape me like I'm a slave. I'm human and not an animal." I stayed silent. "I'm sorry, Master." "It's fine. Alice, I want you to sleep with me from now on. I won't do anything. It's just for comfort. I promise." "Yes, Master." I shooed her away. Alice practically ran out of my office. I sat down in my chair. Alice is mine physically. I just can't have her mentally. How can I get her to be mine fully? I just can't control my anger. I take it out on her. My father did that to my mother and I swore not to become my father, but I guess I forgot my promise. Akeiyla walked into my office. She sat on my desk. "What's gotten you all stressed, suga?" Akeiyla asked. "Donald Sterling." "Oh him." I looked at her. "He needs to be taken care of and he needs to be taken care of now." "You need to destress." Akeiyla got down on her knees in front of me. She unzipped my pants and pulled both down my pants and boxers. "I'll be happy to be of service." Akeiyla grinned. As Akeiyla gave me a special service, I was too focused on how to get to Sterling and when to strike. I don't care if he tries to kill me, but the ones I love. He crossed the line and now he has to pay.