Chapter 16

I sat on his desk while Tommy sat in his chair. "Was it worth it, Tommy?" I asked. “Yeah, it was. Donald Sterling has been an issue ever since I took over.” Tommy replied. “His men are going to know that it was you. They’ll come after you.” I frowned. “Without a leader or an heir, his men are fucked. Once the current leader is old or dead and there isn’t an heir, his men either join another mafia boss or find another job.” He explained. I sighed. Tommy rubbed his temple and closed his eyes. “I did it to protect you and Tony. He said something to me about not being a fit father and not being able to love you. I wouldn’t have killed his daughter, but he mentioned our son and I knew I couldn’t let her live. Let him suffer before ending his life. So yeah it was worth it.” I didn’t say anything. Tommy looked at me. “Alice?” I looked at him. “What’s wrong?” “I wish you didn’t kill them. I wish you didn’t get their blood on your hands.” I frowned. “I will get anybody’s blood on my hands just to make sure that you and Tony are safe.” I wanted to say something, but I didn’t. Tommy placed his hand on mine. “Alice, I won’t kill anymore if it doesn’t please you. I love you and I want to make you happy.” I smiled a bit. “Thank you, Master.” Tommy frowned at his nickname. “Don’t call me that anymore. You’re my equal, not my property, or an animal, my equal. Everything that is mine, is yours.” I nodded. Tommy kissed my hand.  I leaned in and kissed him. Yes, I kissed him. I usually wouldn’t even want to be within 5 feet of him, but I kissed  him. “That was the first time you ever kissed me.” “Yeah I know.” “Can I get another one?” He grinned. “Don’t push your luck, Valencia.” Tommy chuckled. Tommy pulled me into his lap. “Tommy,” “I’m not gonna do anything.” Tommy rested his head in the crook of my neck. I stroked his hair. Tommy and I looked up into each other’s eyes. We shared a small grin. He leaned in and I pulled back. “Sorry.” “Don’t be.” I kissed him again. We pulled away and stayed in each other’s arms. I didn’t know that this action was gonna cause me problems.