Chapter 15

I stared at the Sterling family. The women trembled in fear while Donald kept his eyes trained on me. "You're a coward, Valencia. Can't even take me on one on one." Donald said. "I would, but that's not how you play." I kneeled on one knee so I was eye to eye with him. "You shouldn't have sent your men after my son and my love." "Heh. You don't love her. You treat her like a slave." Donald scoffed. I stayed silent as he continued. "You rape and beat her to the point she didn't think you were safe to raise a kid around." I pulled out a knife, he didn't even notice. Donald continued. "You are unfit to be a father and a lover." Donald stopped talking when he heard his daughter scream. I gutted his wife. Her guts were spilling out of her lifeless body. Donald tried to lunge at me, but the ropes were keeping him tied to the chair. "You were saying?" I smirked as I cleaned my knife. "You worthless piece of shit!" He shouted. I stalked towards his daughter. "Shh. Not in front of your daughter." I teased. I held the knife up to her throat. "Please let her go." He begged. I lowered my knife. "Of course." I grabbed my shotgun. I aimed it at her. "No! Please!" He cried. I fired my shotgun. Bang! His tears flowed down his face. "She seemed like a bright girl too." I smirked. His daughter's head was splattered on the ground. "She was so young." Donald sniffled. "Yet, your daughter likes sleeping around with every guy in your neighborhood. Sad though, she just graduated college." I shrugged and moved on to him. I grabbed a saw. "Just kill me! Damn it! Do it!" He yelled. I never thought I'd see the day that Donald Sterling would break." I said. "I don't want to live anymore. Not without them."  "You'll see them soon, but for now, I just wanna hear your screams." 
                      (Time skip)
Donald's legs were cut off, his face was bruised, body littered in cuts and stab wounds, and one of his eyes were stabbed out. Donald weakly looked at me. "All this because of your brat and that girl?" "No, you caused me trouble for years. You coming after them was the last straw." I raised an axe up over my head. "Remember this in the after life, you should've left my family out of this." I said. "Go to hell." I struck him with the axe. Donald Sterling was dead. His wife and daughter were dead. This was the last time I would ever have to deal with him. "Are you satisfied?" I looked over my shoulder. Alice was standing there with her arms crossed. "Very."