Chapter 2. His beautifull smell

I woke up in small room with no windows and I was chained to wall. First thing i thought about was remembering of what happened.

~I was in library with Huges some women was standing there with her nails like spear then we were calling to Mustang from outside link, then Maria Ross apeared then she changed in Miss Gracia and shot Huges. Huuh! Shit Huges is dead! She shot him. Aaah what heppened next? She was smiling and then i attacked and then... Then she changed into men?! We were fighting and...i lost. And then there were beautifull purple eyes. What?! What's wrong with me. But i need to get away from here and tell it to Mustang, Ed and Al.

I though about what to do. I need something that will leave colour or scratch or some kind of mark. I looked around mr and then i remember that i have pencil in my shoe. With help of other foot i tried to get of my shoe and when shoe was down small pencil rolled out. With help of my toes i get ahold of pencil to my mouth and then my hand tried to reach it. When i finally reached it i somehow drew circle around chain and transmutated. My first hand was free and then i drew transmutation circle around other chain and freed my second hand. I put on my shoe and tried to open doors but they were locked. I was thinking about what to do.

~There are no windows so probably i'm underground. I need to get away.

Sudenlly i heard someone unlock doors. I decided that i'm going through wall. I drew transmutation circle and right when i ended someone went inside. I looked there and saw none other than Envy.

~Shit it's that guy from yesterday. I think his name's Envy. I need to run, now!

~Hey! What are you doing! Stop it!

Envy shouted. I put my hands on wall and transmutate doors. I then opened them but Envy grabbed mr from behind and both of us fell on ground. He stood up and changed his arm into blade and pointed it to my neck.

~Slowly stand up.

Envy demanded and because i was unarmed i slowly stood up. He than tied me again and took me to another room. After that he cuffed me.

That room was small but in differnce from previous one this had bed

That room was small but in differnce from previous one this had bed. Envy made me sit on bed and then he sat next to me.

~Oi, are you serious with trying to escape right when you get here? That's lame.

~Tch.

Envy look at me and told.

~I kinda like your attitude

And then he gave me cheeky grin and left. I laid down.

~Ohh no there is no way to escape. I have nothing to draw with, i can't transmutate and when i opened doors in previous room there was only deeper place than room i was in and something like throne in which was sitting blond haired guy. This is seriously bad.

Just as you thought someone interupted me and walked in room. He closed door and locked them behind him. I look at that direction and saw Envy. Again.

~Hey there [Y/N]. I brought you some food.

I looked at him and in silence looked back down. I don't know what to say or how to react.

~Stop ignoring me. You pathetic human. You need to eat or you die and i can't let that happen. You are quite important to us.

I looked again at him and started to stare at his eyes. I decided to scan him little.

~Here eat. It's just bread and some ham.~

Envy told me and i looked at food.

~Thanks. But i don't want it. I'm not hungry.

Envy look at mr with little confused look. *Grooowll*. My belly made sound.

~Eat it. It isn't poisoned or anything else. Remeber? We need you alive and your stomach is telling you to eat it too. You mustn't believe me but you should believe to your stomach.

I then decided to eat it. But with my hands cuffed it was almost impossible. Envy was looking at me while he was in squat with his arms on his legs.

~Ah these humans are so stupid.

~Really? Try it yourself.

I looked at him with furious face. He then looked back at me and i stared at his beautifull purple orbs. He then grabbed food he brought.

~Open your mouth.

He told me and i stayed like freezed. Then i blushed a little and opened my mouth. As he put food in my mouth i bit from it. I had really embaraced face.

~What's wrong? Does it taste bad? You're making weird face.

Envy then bite from it and told.

~I think it is good? What's your problem?

~I-i just feel weird that i can't eat by myself and that i need help from you..

~Humans are weird i don't understand them at all.

~Would you let someone else feed you while that someone hold you captive?

You said.

~No, but i would survive, you don't really have choice if you don't want to die.

I looked at him as i took another bite from food.

~Why do you keep talking about humans like that? You aren't much different. Are you?

He look at me.

~I'm not like humans. I can't die from hunger. I mustn't sleep, eat, drink, you can shot me and i will regenerate in seconds.

~But when you are hurt you do feel pain right?

~Yes but that doesn't change a thing. You humans are weird as well as these emotions of yours.

I took last bite and Envy gave me some tea to drink. Then Envy took it away. I was thinking about what he said and things like that while i was alone in room so i decided to sleep.

~It smells so nice. I like this scent.

After few minutes i was sleeping. Around 6 hours later i woke up. I sat on bed and look to my side just to see Envy near me sitting on chair and thinking. When he spotted me he started to talk.

~You're finally awake. I'm waiting here for about an hour.

I looked at him with confusion.

~Why are you even here? Why are you waiting for me to wake up?

~Well this is my room. Your original room is now repaired so i'm taking you back.

~Uh-um.

~What?

~Nothing

He then took me to original room and he made sure i have nothing to draw or nothing to transmutate with. It's again in it's original form. No bed no windows just small empty room. There's not even blanket. I laid on ground and tried to sleep again. When i was almost sleeping some idea flashed through my head.

~I was sleeping in Envy's bed!! That's why it smells so good. Aaah what am i thinking?? [Y/N] don't think about it. Don't think about it!!

After a while of stressing i finally calmed down and fell asleep.