Chapter 7. Gluttony's stomach

I woke up laying on piece of big stone. As i slowly opened my eyes i saw some light around me from fire and when i wanted to see to an end i saw nothing but darkness. As i breathed i smelled heavy smell of iron. I looked around stone and saw red liquid. It was blood. I was scared and my heart was beating like crazy. Than i heard familiar voice.

~Oi [Y/N]. Why the hell did you jump right into Gluttony's attack? You wanna die? You are lucky that it took you whole. You could loose limb or two.

I was totally shocked and i looked at direction where voice was coming from only to see someone sitting on other piece of stone.

~E-Envy? Is that you?

~Of course it's me.

He stood up and walked to me.

~Okey. I'm glad you're okey. Anyway where are we? How can we get away from here?

~We can't.

~Huh? What?

~We can't get away from here. It's impossible. This is another dimension ,,Father,, created while he was trying to create the portal of truth but failed. Everything Gluttony swallowed never came back.

As Envy told that i felt like every single emotion went out of my body. Suddenly i felt empty.

~Hh. We are gonna die here? Is that so?

~Yes.

I stayed totally frozen and then i told.

~I should have pushed you with more power from there. I will die fast from starvation or thirst but you won't die that easily. To be here all alone. When this fire fades away you would be alone in this darkness. I'm sorry i couldn't save you.

I told with tears in my eyes. I finally realized it for sure. I love Envy. I knew that he done horrible things but i couldn't help myself. For that smile, for him... I love him.

~Why would you help me? I kidnapped you don't you remember?

~You also brought me food and drinks, you let me sleep in your bed and also took care of me and you were kind to me.

Envy stayed without word. In little while i heared someone come closer to us.

~That's [Y/N]! Aaaand.... Envy..... ! What the hell are you two doing here? [Y/N] get away from him. And you Envy tell us how to get away! 

~Ed there's no need. It's pointless to fight. 

~Uhh loud one is here. Listen Pips- Fullmetal. There is no way out of here.

~How there is no way? What are you talking about?

~Just as i said. Wasn't that feeling when you cane here somehow familiar?

~Y-yes but that's- Portal of truth?! But it doesn't look like this at all.

~This is failed experimemt of father's portal of truth.

~We are just gonna die here.

I told. After a while fight between Ed and Envy happened. It was because Envy told the truth about how Ishvalan war started and that he was the soldier who shot that innocent child. While he was telling that he smiled and grined but on a split of second as he look at me i saw something like regret but then it changed back to grin and then Envy told.

~I didn't want to show this form but now it's useless to hide.

As Envy told that he started to change i was sitting still on stone and looking at him with kinda scared expresion. As he fully transformed he look like animal. He was green with one eye black with purple orb and other white with multiple red orbs. He was kinda scary. Envy attacked Ed and Ling and they were fighting as much as they could while i was unharmed sitting on stone waiting untill this child fight ends. In no time Envy defeated them as if they were nothing. In the end Envy ate Ed and looked at Ling waiting to attack. As he was about to attack, Ed shout from Envy's inside.