Chapter 11. End of battle and new start

It was about month from fight of ,,father,, lot of things has happened.
As i can remember right after Envy and I run away from tunells there was incident. What i heard from Ed they were fighting ,,father,, in his god mode. He took souls of every single human inside big transmutation circlenaround Amestris. I was no exception. Only Envy was unscratched because he's no human. There was time i was totally out. One arm missing and then my soul as well. Funny isn't it? Envy tried to get us away from Amestris but failed. He was so furious at ,,father,, that he decided to betray him. He hid my body away and then he ran to help Ed and others in fighting. From what they told me i know that Ed and Envy were the last ones to land a punch to ,,father,, before they defeated him. Meanehile my soul returned and i woke up. I was confused because i didn't know where i was and why i was there. But what i was curious about even more were Envy's werabouts. I waited there for him to return. My left shoulder still hurt from loose of my limb. I sat there and felt like if Envy won't show i would die. But then i saw in light dark sillulete of person. As it was coming closer to me, i was sure that it is my beloved Envy. Then behind Envy was Edward as well as others. All of them were really beat up but still they took me to hospital and all of them except Envy were hospitalised. Envy stole all bodys from remaining white creatures so his life and regenerative powers were back in full beauty. But even though he was in the end unharmed he stayed in hospital with me. With injury of my arm it was needed to stay in hospital for full month but that was as well because they started to make my new automail. In 2 weeks i was healed and operations witch were needed for my new automail took another 2 weeks. Ed and All with their own bodys came to see me. Even though Envy and Ed aren't friends and always argue and fight, they aren't enemies. Al and I always look at them and laugh. What is for Col. Mustang he lost his eyesight so he tried   to find a way to cure his eyes but what was more important for him was to make his friend Havoc walk again. He hate Envy but he wouldn't try to attack him or so 'cause i'm the one who won't let that happen. Even with one arm i will protect what i love. Because i was still in hospital i had to eat food there and it was awful so Envy always brought me his cooking. I wouldn't even think that he can be so cute and kind. It's interestilikthat from murdering homucullus full of envy he became someone so close to me that would protect me. My last day in hospital came. Only one thing was left and that was connecting my automail. I decided that i want my automail taken with me and i will let my mechanic conccect it later so i could go home as soon as possible.

I and Envy are both laid in my bed and talked with each other. I couldn't even believe that he went from ,,if you try to escape i will kill you,, to ,,if something happens to you i will kill them,,. As i laid there and talked i hear something.

*knock knock*

~Come in.

Someone open door and i saw none other than Col. Roy Mustang himself. He had bandages across his eyes.

~Ah Col. Mustang. What do you need? Do you want to burn another of my limbs to ash?

I said with annoyed voice.

~No. I'm here because i came to apologize. I'm terribly sorry for your arm. And i want to pay you all new automail. I still don't want that guy to be by your side and i would rather see him dead but i'm not gonna do it 'cause i made a lot of trouble to you instead of him-

~Don't you look down on him. He done what he done on orders as well as you done lot of things in Ishvalan war. Both of you killed on order. It's not that different.

~..sorry. But now i'm really apologizi g to you.

~okey i will forgive you but i don't want you to pay new automail or anything. I want to do that on my own. I'm leaving military and if that's problem think of me as if i was kidnapped by him my boy

~ and you don't have any clue where  we are. That's all.

I said and Mustang nodded and thought.

~I didn't end with you homuncullus. And [Y/N] if you are gonna be with him i will let you feel the same punishment as he will.

Then Mustang left. Then i talk with Envy. Then nurse came in and told me that i can go. Then both of us left.

~[Y/N] do you remember what i told you before fighting when we were leaving hideout?

~hmmm?

~I told you i want to take you somewhere.

~Oh yes i remember.

~So now we are going there.

~Oh really? That's great i can't wait to see it.

Both of us went right to train station. When we were there Envy went and  bought tickets and then we sat in train.

~It's going to be long way so you should sleep. I'm sure you are still tired.

At first i was sitting on the opposite seat of him but then i moved and sat next to him and I put my head on his shoulder.

~Okey thanks.

I smiled and slowly fell asleep on his shoulder. He smiled as he saw me sleep so peacefully. Then he moved my head and laid it on his legs. He pat me on my head whileplaying with my hair and then he held my hand. I woke up after about 2 and half hour and found myself sleeping on his lap as he held my hand. He was looking out of window and when he noticed that i'm awake he looked at me.

~Did you sleep well?

~Yeah i did.

~We are soon here so get ready.

I nodded and in about 5 minutes train stopped. Both of us went out and i was going to where Envy was going. It was about 4 hours and it looked like soon there will be sunset.

~We are almost there.

Both of us walked along and i let Envy to lead me. After some time he pointed forward.

~Now wait, before we get there have to blindfold you. It's surprise. Believe me.

I looked confused but i let him do as he wanted. He blindfolded me and then he carried me on his back. He went down and put me on big stone, make me sit correctly so i will see what he wants to show me.

~Now i'm gonna take off blindfold but don't open your eyes yet.

I nodded and he took it off

~Now you can open your eyes.

[A/N] hope you guys like my story and i guess you are excited for next chapter. Next chapter is really important and lovely. I know that what will be in next chapter in FMA world isn't probably possible but my fantasy is differrnt level so hope you don't mind. So hurry to next one -Author -chan <3