Chapter 20. Little plan

Weeks were passing slowly and both of us were so bored. We couldn't play with anyone else then with Mustang and Ed. Even though Mustang would play only if i bet with him. There was still tense atmosphere when Envy startwd to talk and i felt weird so last time we bet with Mustang that if we won he wouldn't be so hateful towards Envy. But we totally lost that game. I felt really bad. But at least i somehow managed to be more friendly with Mustang even though not much. Other day it was Ed's shift so we could talk about whatever we wanted and he wouldn't tell others. I could believe him so i decided to do something. Ed came in cell and took there new game.

~Well looks like it's gonna be fun tonight.

~Yeah it's gonna be fun. This is really funny game and mostly when someone get's mad.

Then Envy told.

~Huh why i have feeling that it's gonna be me who will be mad?

Then i told.

~Well you are the one with the shortest patience.

Right when i told word shortest Edward's antene stood up and he gave me deadly glare.

~I think that this one gets mad even faster than me. Don't you think [Y/N]?

~Yeah but that's only in case when someone tells him that he is short.

~I AM WHAT?

~N-nothing. You just heard bad.

Envy and i laughed and then we started to play game called Ludo. I was the one to beat Ed and Envy. Ed lost game while Envy was second. Ed was really pissed off so we decided to change game.

~Hmmm. What about we play Truth or Dare?

~ I don't really mind.

~uh-um we can. That's good idea [Y/N]. And i won't be mad because neither of you can defeat me. And remember that next time we will play i won't lose!

I and Envy smiled.

~Yes yes whatever. For now let's play this game.

Envy told and Ed grabbed empty bottle and spin it. It pointed at me and Ed asked me.

~Well [Y/N] Truth or dare?

~Dare.

~Whoo someone is going hard on this game. Well then i dare you to change at Envy.

I thought for some time and looked at Envy. Then i grinned and done it.

~Ta da! I look beautiful, don't I?

Envy grinned

~Of course you look beautiful you look like me.

Ed laughed and both of us gave him deadly glare.

~You have some problem with me?

Both of us said at same time.

Ed looked away.

~N-no nothing like that.

I took back to my original form and played next round. I spin bottle and it pointed at Envy.

~Sooo Envy. T or D?

~Dare.~

~I dare you to kiss me as best as you ca-

I felt as Envy connected his lips wyourme and then he pulled away.

~You don't need to tell me twice.

Envy smiled and game continued. After few more rounds Ed spin bottle and it pointed between me and Envy.

~Which one of us will you choose to ask?

~Hmm i think i'm gonna ask both of you. So Truth or Dare?

Both of us told ,,Truth,, at the same time.

~Well i want to know. Don't you want to get away from here? Don't you want to escape? Or do you plan something like this?

Ed asked and i with Envy looked at each other.

~Well yes. I want to get out of here. Even we want to live just like you.

~We didn't plan it but if there will be chance i'm escaping and i'm taking [Y/N] with me. I don't want her to show that she is homucullus that's why we didn't escape sooner. But if there was way when truth about her won't be shown then i'm immediately going. Noone would stop me. Even though military would go after us.

For a moment there was silence. Then Ed told.

~You know i'm your guard and you told me all of it?

~W-well it is an answear for your question. And you are friend so i don't mind telling you truth.

I said and Envy kinda stared at Ed and watched what's he gonna do.

~Well you believe...correct person

Ed smiled

~ Smallest amount of officers are here at night. Weakest one is your tomorrow night guard. Your day guards Mustang and other one are alchemist. And i'm your friend and Mustang probably knows it so if you escape during my shift it's after my carrier so tomorrow night is your chance. But for now one of you should spin.

~O-oh. You will let us escape? Are you serious?

~Why would you help me? I understand her but why me?

~[Y/N] is my friend and i don't want to see her in prison cell for the rest of her life. And you love her. Right? I won't let her alone when everybody will be after her. You will protect her right?

~Of course i will protect her. Do you think i would be sitting here when i have my powers if i didn't want to protect her?

Envy gave glare at Edward and Edward grinned.

~Well then i will let you. But i don't know about it. So for now let's play okey?

I smiled.

~Thank you Ed. And Envy you too. Thank you both very much.

Ed smiled as well As Envy and and Ed hugged me. While they were hugging me they realized that they touched each other. Both of them quickly pulled away with ,,Ewww,, sound and then they glared at each other.

~Well i guess i will spin the bottle-

~No i'm gonna spin it now.

~Uh okey.

Envy spinned bottle and it pointed at Edward.

~T or D?

~Dare.

~Okey so i dare you to convince Mustang to let us be even after our escape. Try to convince him to don't kill us.

~O-okey. That should work.

~Okey i'm taking your word.

I and Envy told at same time and then played games untill morning.