Chapter 3. You are not monster

I woke up and thought.

~Hmm it is few days. Maybe even week i'm here. It's such a pain. I didn't see sun for so long. And i'm here alone.

Envy comes here few times in day to give me food and we change some words but that's all. I want to talk with him more because theres nothing else to do. Soon i heard as someone was opening doors.

~It's probably Envy

I thought. When i looked to see who it was fifound out i got truth. First he locked door and then he came to me and gave me food.

~Thanks Envy.

~You don't need to thank everytime. I'm only giving you food because we need you.

~I know but still.

He look at me and roll his eyes while i looked at food thinking.

~Oi, what's with food? You don't like it? Here eat it.~

Envy took some bacon and bread and gave it to me. I open mouth and bit from it. I was thinking so i looked totally spaced out.

~Oiii. What's wrong?

~Um it's nothing i'm just thinking.

~About what?

~Well i want to ask you something.

~What is it.

~Can you finally please remove theese cuffs? My hands hurt and i can't even eat food by myself. I feel embarased when you need to feed me.

Envy looked at me with sarcastic look.

~ Yeah, yeah so you can escape even easier? Heh, not happening.

~I swear i won't try to escape or anything. And even there is no way how can i do that right? I have nothing to draw with. And if i try to seriously escape there's no way to escape from you with your powers. When i tried you win in one minute by changing your hand into blade and i don't even know powers of others. I know only you and that women with her spears. There's no way of successfull escape. So please. These are just nuisance.

~Hmmm... That's true but i can't believe you that you won't try. If you will try to escape, others will kill you and that won't do any good. How can i trust you? And that women is Lust.

~I swear. As you know i'm human. Humans can lie but i'm not that type of human. When i swear i will do it. And i don't want myself get killed so trying would be useless. Please Envy.

Envy rolled his eyes as his finger changed into key and unlocked cuffs. I finally could hold my other hand and hold places where it hurts. Envy looked at my wrist and noticed big bruises. He went for bandages and bandaged my wrists.

~Thanks.

~Can you stop that thanking?!

~Okey, okey. And i wanted to ask.

I took bit of food and continued to talk.

~How are others? They probably aren't as nice as you, right? I know a lot about you homuncullus and it's really interesting. You guys are awesome but how are you in reality?

I asked and Envy was confused from my statemet.

~Interesting? Awesome? Aren't you scared of us? We are monsters. If someone knows who we are they would've been totally freaked.

~Huh? You aren't monsters. You are awesomes as well as your powers. I wish i would have powers like you guys. All i can do is use alchemy and without my gloves i'm useless.

Envy stayed silent for a while.

~You know Envy? I hate you for what you did to Huges but i also like you. You are so kind to me. And also it was order wasn't it? And you need to take care of your plans that they won't be ruined so i kinda understand it.

Envy was still silent. He was thinking and then he sudenlly stood up, took food and walked away. I froze as i remembered of what i just said.

~I hate you but i like you. Why did i tell him? Now he probably hate me. Ah i always ruin everything. I want to cry. I-wa

I heard doors open as i saw Envy go inside and then lock them again.

~Today i don't have any work.

He stated and i lookednat him with tears in my eyes.

~Oi what happen to you? I was away 2 minutes. Jeez these humans...

~I just- I just thought you hate me after what i said. And it's all hard for me. I like you even though you killed my friend and i don't know what to do with these feelings.

~Pathetic humans. Always feel some weird emoti-

~As if i choosed to be human! You think i wanted to feel this emotions? You think i wanted to be human? Weak existence like this? If i could be like you i wouldn't regret it.

I kinda shouted and then started to cry. He look at me and it was visible that he absolutelly didn't expect this.

~.... I don't know what to tell. When somebody sees you and your powers they at least don't scream in fear. We are monsters.

~You aren't monsters in my eyes.

I said with serious face.

~As you think.

~Envy you think of yourself as of monster. But monsters aren't kind to anybody. Real monsters are humans who kill for fun their own kind who torture others humiliate them and more. You aren't monster even though you sure done terrible things. But it still isn't worst.

~I kill for fun too.

I looked at him.

~There have to be some reason behind this.

I thought and then said.

~Now sorry but for now i hope you don't mind.

I said and then i hugged him. He flinched but didn't move from confusion.

~Even if you killed, even for fun that doesn't mean you are monster. True monsters can't show kindness for anyone or anything.