Chapter 24. Running + trouble

~[Y/N] run!! We need to run to forest. They can't see us shape shift! Hurry!

~Yeah yeah i'm running but you are too fast for me.

~Uhh okey i have no choice then.

Envy sighed and grabbed me bridal style as he ran to forest as fast as he could. I blushed when i saw him so carrying.

~Envy i never thought you can be so cute and carrying. You are best one to love.

~Thanks. But don't get it wrong. You're the only one i want to protect.

~I know, i know.

I told with small smile as Envy ran into forest. We needed to get further away. When we were deep in forest Envy finally stopped and put me down.

~Uuf it was really long run. Now we need to shape-shift to some random guys.

~Okey so let's change into Thomas and Amy Thompson. That would be best i think.

~That's true. Okey let's do it.

Envy told as both of us shape-shifted into them and we started to walk towards city.  We were going and after 10 minutes we hear soldiers shouting.

~There is someone! Ask them if they didn't see anybody.

Some soldier shouted and others came to us. Hello Miss, Mr. didn't you see someone run through this forest? One is male he had black, palm like hair and other is female with [H/C] hair. Even if you didn't spot male at least if you saw that female it would be enough.

~Well someone with this description was running around us. It was that way.

~Okey thank you. What are your names?~

He asked and we with somehow nervous face answered.

~I'm Amy Thompson and this is my husband Thomas.

~Okey, i'll remember names, thank you very much.

Soldier said and then i pointed to right side as this soldier run over there. I sighed in relief.

~This was kinda close. I hope he wouldn't remember those names.

~Yeah it was but we made it so we should go somewhere to rest.

I nodded and wondered where we should go.

~Well now that soldiers are searching for us through thw forest we aren't safe here. So i think we should head to the lake. There is safety i guess.

I looked around to see the same soldier run away.

~I hope he didn't hear us

Envy nodded and we started to head to the lake.

.....

Meanwhile soldiers called to Roy Mustang as he immediately got going. In almost no time he was in this city with few soldiers from central.

~Did you find them??

~N-no. When we came in forest where they disappeared we only met married pair. I think Thompson was their name and they saw that girl with homunculus run that way.

Soldier pointed to directions as other central soldiers stopped him.

~Thompson you say? I met yesterday Thomoson's pair in Central during homunculus and Flash's alchemist escape. Did she have long brown hair and he blonde short hair?

~Y-yes. But that can't be them. Only homunculus can shape-shift.

Then Mustang told.

~If it is them or not these Thompson's are weird. Any ideas where they could go?

Then soldier from West city told.

~I think she said something about lake because it isn't safe in forest anymore.

~Okey. Where is that lake?

~It's this way.

Soldier said and pointed to northwest.

~We should be there in hour or so.

~Alright, i'm going there i need to solve this myself.

Mustang said and got going.

...

I and Envy were so close to lake. When we finally came there it was sunrise. I sat down and Envy made fire. I sat there for some time while looking at sunrise and talking.

~Brings back memories right?

I asked Envy and he quietly nodded. I continued to look at sunrise and then sky to see it change colors. Then Envy smiled and asked me.

~Do you think you can use alchemy?

~I don't know. I was thinking about it. As i heard from Ed every human have his own alchemy gate. But now i'm homuncullus but i didn't die as human. So i think i should be able to use it.

~Well can you try to use it?

~Uh um okey. What should do?

~Try to make radio.

~That's good idea.

I drew transmutation circle and put my hands down. I managed to create one and i was really happy that i could still use alchemy.

~You are good [Y/N]. And now-

Envy turned on radio and add higher volume.

~we should dance together. Okey?

~I-i don't mind but i can't dance. And why do you want to dance?

~Well you couldn't dance when you were little nor today because of people so i decided to dance with you here alone.

I smiled and blushed.

~Okey Envy i'm gonna dance with you. But don't laugh at me. I know i'm totally sloppy.

~Okey okey. I won't.

Envy smiled and took my hand. I somehow managed to move like Envy and dance with him. My and Envy's ourobora tattoo was shining on fire light. I wore shorts similar to Envy's but it didn't have piece of cloth across it so it didn't look like skirt. We continued to dance and enjoyed ourselves. I soon laid my head on Envy's shoulder but then we suddenly heard a voice. Both of us froze on place because we knew who this voice belongs to.