Chapter 22. Escape

~Let's do it [Y/N]. Now or never. We spoke about our plan again and again so everything should work.

~Okey. So you know what to do.

~Of course let's do it.

I nodded and laid my head on Envy's shoulder and staid quiet for few minutes. Then i stood up and went closer to bars. Guard immediately turned around to face me.

~What do you want! Go back to that thing.

I wasn't far away from bursting out of rage but i stayed in my role.

~I came to ask you to bring some food. I didn't eat today much and i really am starving.

I said with sleepy look on my face and i tried to make puppy eyes.

~Ahhhh okey but try to do anything funny and you will be sorry.

I nodded and then look at Envy with angry and sad look at the same time.

~I swear humans are really worst creatures. They can only judge others. Sorry to exceptions.

I stated and sat back next to Envy. In about 7 minutes guard came back with tray and food on it. He unlocked cell and pointed gun at both of to prevent us from coming closer. I slowly stood up and took tray with food and sit back next to Envy while guard locked cell and took his position. We ate everything that was there and put tray on the side. Then i laid down and pretended to fall asleep. After 10 minutes guard looked back to see me asleep and Envy lookes at wall and then his look came to empty tray.

~Hey you!

He shouted at Envy and Envy took his attention to the guard.

~What.

Envy asked with glare.

~Wake up that girl or bring back that tray.

I grinned in my mind and Envy done the same. Envy then stood up grabbed tray and came to guard. Guard unlocked cell and as he looked at Envy's bored expression he let his guard down for a moment and Envy quickly used this opportunity to change his arm into metal tube and hit guard hard on his head. I looked at what happened, just to see guard laying unconscious on ground and Envy with grin on his face.

~Come on [Y/N] we don't have all night.

I grinned too and came out of cell. Envy quickly shape-shifted into that guard and i shape shifted imto small mouse. I hid in Envy's pocket and Envy went upstairs. When he came up he looked around him to see 2 soldiers going around. We were lucky that all of them ignored us and we got out as quickly as possible. When Envy went out of the area i quickly jumped out of Envy's pocket and shape-shifted into cat. I found closest side alley and Envy followed me there. Then both of us shape-shifted into some random citizens and continued to walk away from central. Soon both of us heard sirens and shouting of soldiers. We looked at each other.

~Well let's pretend to by citizens. If others start panicking we will do it too if others won't mind that we won't mind either.

~Okey that is the safest way.

We nodded to each other and continued to walk. Soon we hear soldiers shout.

~Shit! Homunculus and that girl escaped!! Find them immediately!!That monster can shape-shift but that girl not so if you find girl the one with her will be homunculus!

Then we stopped and i was faking to be surprised. I quietly whispered to Envy.

~We should have some fake names.

~Uh OK. But you have to think of something because i dunno.

~Okey. So what about Thomas and Amy? And surename will be... Thompson okey?

~Okey so i'm Thomas and you are Amy. And we are married and our name is Thompson. Your creativity is really interesting [Y/N].

I smiled and i still tried to look surprised. We still walkes away but soon one of soldiers knocked on Envy's shoulder.

~Ehm excuse me Ma'am, Sir. Didn't you see this girl about 10 minutes ago?

Soldier show you photo of me and i kinda freezed.

~Hmmmm i think i saw her. She was near military police station with some soldier.

Envy said instead of me.

~Really dear? I didn't notice her at all. Thomas i'm sure you were looking at her weren't you? That's how you noticed huh?!

~N-no i wasn't lo-

~I don't believe you! You liar!

Soldier nervously smiled. Then Envy asked.

~why are you searching for her?

~Well she is prisoner who escaped together with homunculus. He have shape-shifting abilities but she don't have them so she is key to finding both of them. If we catch them there will be really uncomfortable conditions while imprisonment.

~Ouh so that was that alarm from earlier right? And how they will end if you get them?

~Well homunculus will be restrained that he wouldn't be able to move and he would be separated from that girl and she will be restrained as well but not with that tight security as him. They fucked their lifes even more than before. They should be grateful for only lifelong imprisonment. And in worse case they will be sent to death by hand of flame alchemist.

~Ou that's really bad. But looos like they deserve it.

Envy told while i was still angry. I played being angry for ,,Thomas looking at other women's,, but in reality i was furious because of this soldier stupid talk.

~Well then thank you for information. You can go now.

~Thank you too.

Envy told and both of us walked away while i still playing angry wife. When soldier was far enough i stopped and told.

~It wasn't far away and i would kill him.

I told and Envy nodded.

~I feel same way. Now let's head to train station and we will go somewhere else. Okey?

~Okey. I wonder where will you take me.

~It's surprise.

I smiled and soon we were near train station and we waited for train to arrive. Both of us came in still as random humans and sit down on seats.

~It's been so long i've been sitting on something soft and since i was in train.

I told with sleepy expression.

~Yes it was really long. Now let's rest.

I nodded and laid on Envy's shoulder and quickly fell asleep.