Chapter 4. Getting closer

I hugged Envy and when i realize that i let him be and sat back in the corner.

~Why did you do that?

~Sorry. I-i just had to.

~Uh ok. For now let's talk about something.

I nodded and Envy started to talk.

~Well what you usally do when you are bored?

~Well i used to draw or create some things. But most of all i'm sleeping. I love that feeling when i'm under blanket and soft mattress under my back. And then i fly away to dream world when pain from this world won't hurt me.

~Hmm that's interesting. I like sleeping too even though i don't need to.

~Yeah i though you like it.

~Huh? How-

~I was once sleeping in your bed, remember? It was great, soft and that smell. I just love it.

~Smell? You are really weird human.

Now in my mind flashed what i just told. I blushed a little.

~Well yeah... I'm weird.

~What are you doing here when i'm not here?

~Well i feel somehow alone so i'm trying to sleep on this hard floor or just think about various things.

~Hh. Well that's probably realy boring.

Envy just found out what time it is.

~Shit it's already 8pm?

He told and ran away from room where i was. He forget to lock doors. I found out and i peeked out to see some other homuculli talk about something.

~Looks dangerous here. I'm not going anywhere. I promised that i won't try to escape.

I laid on the floor and sudenlly doors opened in high speed.

~I smell something. I smell human! I want to eat it!!

I heard someone say who just brusted into room. I quickly sat and backed to wall. I saw some fat and small guy. He has open mouth ansei saw that he has ourobora tattoo on his tongue. The same as Envy has on his beautifull thigh and Lust on her chest.

~You are homuncullus right?

I told and he looked at me.

~Yes. Now i'm gonna eat you. You look delicious!

He jumped at me and i closed my eyes because i thought that this is my end. Then i looked up again and saw that guy in corner and near me stands Envy.

~Gluttony! I told you that she isn't food! We need her!

~Sorry Envy. She just looks so tasty.

~No sorry, now get lost.

Envy told and Glutony walked away.

~You okey?

~Yeah i'm ok. I was laying on ground and then door burst and he tried to eat me. I'm totally okey.

~Uh ok. But how did he get in here?

~You didn't lock door. You just run away and let them opened.

~Shit. That's second reason why they must be locked. But now that he smelled you he will try to eat you again even if i lock the doors. It's safer if you will sleep somewhere else. Stand up, i'll take you there.

Envy said and you stood up. He held me by wrist close to him so i won't run away. I went next to some room. When Envy opened it i smelled it again.

~It's for sure Envy's room.

I though and then said

~Ehm Envy? This is your room.

~Yeah and what? You have problem?

~N-no i don't i was just thinking if you won't mind me, a human being there.

~If i would mind that, you wouldn't be here and i have to keep an eye on you so now get inside.

Envy said with somehow annoyed voice. I went in and sat on his soft bed and smelled it.

~It smells so niceee

I though. Then Envy went in room and locked it.

~Oi [Y/N]. Can you move closer to wall?

I look at him confused and when i found out what he wants to do i blushed.

~O-of course.~

I laid on bed and Envy laid next to me. He look at me and thought.

~Well even if i lock doors key is still here. When i will sleep she can escape. But she sweared she won't but she have time to do so. I don't know what to do.

Envy was thinking and i noticed it.

~What are you thinking about?

~Well i locked room so Glutony won't get here and you won't escape but when i'm asleep i can't keep an eye on you. So i was thinking that i not gonna sleep or i probably should-

~Do it. I don't mind. I know you can't believe me yet and that feeling when you can't sleep even though you want is really worst so do it.

He looked at me with surprised and confused look on his face. He stood up from bed and then grabbed some rope. He then laid back.

~Give me your right hand.

I've done as he told and thentied rope around my wrist and the second side of rope around his right wrist. Both of us laid in bed and both of us were quiet. Any of us don't know what to say. Then i was too tired so i decided to go to sleep.

~Good night Envy

~Tch.

Envy told and then i heard him whisper annoyed.

~Good night.

I changed position to my side and then fell asleep. After a while Envy looked at me.

~She's sleeping so peacefully. This human girl really is something else. She sleeps near monster like me and desn't even flinch. She is really weird but even though that she is human i kinda like her. Well i'm going to sleep too.

Envy stopped thinking and then he fell asleep as well. Later at night i had a terrible nightmare. I started to sob and cry and Envy woke up. He saw me cry in sleep. He put his hand on my forhead and pat you.

~Shhh it's okey. It's just dream. Stop crying.~

Envy told and then told to himslef in annoyed voice.

~What the hell. Humans are really stupid to let their emotions disturb them even in their sleep. Jeez, what a drag.

I somehow heard his voice in that dream and then i stoped crying. When i stopped he laid back again and went to sleep. As he moved on his side his right arm pulled mine and i ended up hugging him from behind. I somehow woke up and realized it but then i fell back to sleep. I didn't see it but Envy smiled a little and both of us continued to sleep until morning.