Chapter 13. I didn't expect this.

I and Envy were on our way to station. It was beautiful night sky with lots of stars. I wanted to go on train to Central but at night there was only few trains going there. Next one was going in 5 hours so we had time before going. It was summer and it was still warm outside. I and Envy decided to rest under stars. I wore black shorts similar to ones that Envy wore but mine didn't look like mini skirt. We laid down next to each other and I look at him.

~Oi, Envy. I was wondering...

~Yeah? About what?

~Well if i can use alchemy now when i'm not human anymore. Can you use alchemy?

~Hmmm. I think i can't use normal alchemy with transmutation circles. But i think you can 'cause you were human. At the very least your bolt alchemy.

~Hmm well when we will get to central we can find out. We will go to my house i have there my gloves. And we can live there too. I made that house with help of alchemy.

~If you want we can. There isn't any other hideout so this may be good idea.

~Well then we will live there. And i want to ask you. Do you think i have ourobora tattoo as well as you? I didn't try to find it because i remembered it only moment ago.

~Well you should have it but i dunno. I have mine on left thigh so look at you thighs. Maybe you have one.

Envy told and he looked at my thighs. I looked at them as well.

~Hmm. It isn't on my left. I should look at right as well if by some chance-

~ Found it

Envy told and pointed at my right thigh. I looked there as well and saw it too.

~Now we really are similar to each other. I love you more and more.

~I love you too. But don't forget about the real me. You are only one allowed to see this side of me. And i didn't give up on killing humans. I won't hurt you or your friends but that doesn't count for our enemies. I won't show any merci.

I looked kinda shocked at him but then i smiled.

~Well i know that you won't give up on your crazy side. I love that side of yours as well. And i'm not showing any merci to our enemies either. I'm not scared of killing. You just didn't saw me at my crazy side. We are somehow similiar.

I stated and then i laid on Envy's legs. I closed my eyes and then fell asleep for a while. In no time Envy woke me up to go to train. Envy bought tickets and both of us went to central. After few hours we were finally back. Right from time we left train i felt that something is not OK. I saw weird looks on faces of other humans. I felt angry because i didn't know why they looked down on us. We were going through city to my house. But something before us made us stop at place.

~Don't move. You are arrested. Now put your hands up that we can see them. Everything you tell can and will be used against you.

We froze and looked around us to see that both of us were in the middle of cop circle. I then showed them.

~What's going on. I'm state alchemist- Flash-achemist. I'll show you my silver watch right now so i'm gonna take it from my pocket. I slowly put one of my hands into pocket and slowly showed them my silver watch. Meanwhile i whisper to Envy.

~Do not defy them. I don't know what we are arrested for but they for sure don't know i'm homunculus so they can't find out. If we attack they will shot and see our regenerative powers. So for now let it be. If it gets bad we can always escape.

~Okey [Y/N].

I slowly showed my silver watch and then one of officers shouted at me.

~Don't you dare move anymore or we will shoot. Now we are sure that this is [Y/N] [L/N] and that one next to her is that monster. Now arrest them.

I looked confused but i didn't move. Cops came closer and closer.

~Now turn your back to me.

I and Envy done so and officers quickly cuffed both of us. In no time they closed us in police office cell. I and Envy had those wooden cuffs Envy used on me when he kidnapped me.

~Aaaah my wrists hurt. [Y/N] let's just escape. We can do it as nothing. Why are we waiting here? I want to get this down as soon as possible. It's really worst.

~Well i would like to know why are we here. If we escape we will be wanted dead or alive. And they can find out about me not being human. It may cause problems because if they find out they would probably make you to create new homucullus like you made one from me. I think it would be best if we wait what they have on us and if it will be troublesome we will escape and live on run. So we will see. There are no  other possiblities.

~Uhhhhhh, what if we just kill them?

~And second. You made me wear these for about one or two weeks. You have these on only for about an hour. How do you think i felt? And i had to wait that long for you to took it off. Now you know how i felt. And there's also possiblity of killing them. But let's wait for now. We will kill everybody who will find out about me. Only if my friends find out they will survive.

~Eeeeh. She got truth, but-

Envy thought and then told.

~But you tried to escape before so i had to be cautious.

~I know. And now they are cautious too and for now we can do nothing about it.

Then i suddenly saw officer walk around.

~Ehmm. Can i ask you why are we here? What have we done that we are arrested?

I asked and officer only gave me deadly glare.

~You and that one behind you should know it best of all.

He said angrily and left. I stood on place still not understanding it. Then another officer knocked on our cell.

~I don't know who would want to see the two of you but you have visitor.

Officer said and both of us looked confused at each other.