Chapter 10. One lost arm but saved life.

Mustang was ready to snap his fingers. Envy suddenly pushed me away from him and i heard painfull scream. I saw Mustang burn him so much that he transform back to his usuall form. I heard Ed shout at him.

~Oi! What are you doing?! [Y/N] is there as well!

Mustang didn't respond, snapped fingers and burned Envy again. Envy screamed in agon again. I was really scared and it hurt me to see Envy like that.

~Sorry [Y/N] but you will see me again like monster.

Envy whisper to me and started to transform into his big scary green form. I only hear Mustang simply say.

~Thanks for bigger target.

And he snapped his fingers again and again while burning Envy. He changed back into his usuall human form and Mustang snapped his fingers again. This time Envy didn't have enough power to push me away again and Mustang hit me too. I had my left arm burned to ash. It hurt like hell. At moment my left arm was vanished i knew i had to fight. When Envy found out he ran away from me to prevent Mustang from hitting me. Envy ran to other tunels and Mustang followed him. Now i was really scared for Envy's life. I was crying 'cause i was not only sad but from agony as well. Ed ran to me and saw that i'm not bleeding thanks to heat but still he quickly banged it. I thanked him and started to run to the tunels as well.

~Where are you running? Are you stupid? It's dangerous!

~I need to save someone i love!

~What? You love Mustang?!

~No i don't. I love the other person that run there with him.

I shouted and ran further in tunnels. I put on glove on with help of my mouth and then i hear Envy's voice but not exactly same. But still i knew it was his voice. I ran to direction i heard Envy's voice coming from and hid in side tunel. I saw small green lizard like creature that recognized. It was Envy. He was really down. Mustang was about to snap his fingers one last time but i jumped him in way.

~What are you doing Flash! Get away from him.

I grabbed Envy and put him on my shoulder. I was ready to snap my fingers and i had murderous look on my face.

~No i'm not gonna move away.

~Flash! Give him to me! He deserves death!

~NO! Only across my corpse. I won't let you get him. I won't let him die! ~

~Why are you helping our enemy?! Why are you protecting him?! He killed Huges and held you hostage!! Move away!

~I know he killed Huges i saw it on my own eyes. But i forgave him. I'm protecting him because i want to! Now you think he held me as hostage? No. It can't be told that i was hostage. He brought me food, he talked with me, he was taking care of me. He didn't hurt me even once. But it doesn't seem to work for you Roy. Do you see my left arm? I don't 'cuse you burned it to ash! You know why he was laughting when he was talking about Huges murder? It was because he was angry, furious! You were looking down on him. I'm not going to let you kill only person that truly cares about me. If you want to kill him then fight! We will see whose alchemy is more powerfull. I was ready to snap my fingers as well as Mustang. But then i suddenly heard click of gun. I saw Hawkeye point gun at Mustang's head and she was ready to shot.

~Stop it Col. Mustang.

She told and they started to talk. I saw Edward behind them while he looked at me.

~I'm sorry Ed.

Then i ran away across tunels with Envy still on my shoulder. I saw some white creatures that looked like they want to kill us. I was about to turn to run other way but these things were even behind you. They were everywhere.

~[Y/N]

~Hm?

~Throw me at these things.

~Wha- What are you talking about? Why would i do that?

~Believe me. Do it.

I sighed and then threw Envy right at those things. He bite one of them and then somehow absorbed it and then he absorbed lots of others as well and turned to his human form and right after that he destroyed every single one of these white creatures. I was kinda tired from running as well as from pain. I was about to collapse. When i started to fall down, Envy caught me just in time and then he cartied me away on his back.

~[Y/N] thank you for believing me. I thought that if you saw me in that form you would hate me. But instead you protect me with your life on line. You don't see me as monster. I'm sorry for that arm, and Huges, and thank you.

~It's okey. I thank you for being alive to be with me.

I smiled and Envy ran around and continued destroying and absorbing those white things. Soon he ran into Ed who was standing before us while behind us was Mustang and Hawkeye.

~ [Y/N] i don't understand what you see on him but it's your thing and i have nothing to do with it. But we are here to talk.

~Okey Ed. What to you want from us? You are trying to take me away so Mustang can kill him? No way.

~[Y/N] let him speak.

Envy told me and with sigh i did so.

~We will let you be just tell us how to defeat ,,father,,.

~I don't know how to defeat him. I really don't know. Now if you can move i'm in hurry.

Meanwhile i fell asleep on Envy's shoulder. I couldn't take that pain anymore.

~Envy!

~Huh?!

~[Y/N] loves you. Hurt her and all of us will let Mustang burn you to ash.

Envy just give him murderous look and then ran away.

~Bye little pipsqueak.

Envy laught a little while Ed was furious and wanted Mustang to burn him right now. Envy still carrying me on his back ran away from tunnels. He met that little girl Mei during his way.

~Oi Xing's girl! Help her! If you need Philosopher stone you can use mine!

~Why would i help you?!~

~Look at her arm. I'm not fighting against you so do it!

~O-okey.

Mei went closer to me and she used her healing alkemy to complete closing of my wound and used philosophers stone to create more blood to prevent me from dying. After work was done there happened lot of things as well as battle with ,,Father,,.