Chapter 12. Connection

~Now you can open your eyes.

He told and as i opened my eyes i saw beautiful sunset near lake. I sat with Envy on big stone and looked at sunset with him. Then I realize and said.

~ T-that's just like-

~Just like in your drawing.

Envy ended my sentence and gave me cute smile.

~I'm sorry i looked at it without telling you. But i had to. From start i wasn't sure what i felt and all. Just that day when Greed betrayed ,,father,,  he told me what it is. I feel love. And now i can tell for sure that i love you. I love you so much. You are the first and only one that didn't hate me for what i did, for my real moster forms. You are only one who understands me and like me how i am. I'm sorry for what i did to you and Huges as well. But that won't bring him back. I'm thankfull that you can accept me as i am. As crazy as i am, as envious as i am and even you accepted me with knowing the monster i am. You can tell that i'm not but i know i am. Now i just want to tell you that i really love you.

I stayed like frozen in place. I didn't know what to say but then i started.

~I-i really love you too. Right from moment when i first time looked into your eyes even though you kidnapped me, right from moment i slept in your bed and smelled your smell i knew you are the one i love. First i wanted to escape but when you showed me your kind side i knew that i'm in love mess. I didn't want to tell you because i thought you would never love me but now this is all i ever wanted. All i want is you. I-i don't know what to say anymo-

Envy interrupteyome as he move his head closer to mine. I could feel his hot breath on my skin and then i felt how our lips touched. Both of us fell into long beautifull kiss. He grabbed my head with both of his hands and then pulles away for air. I hugged him with my arm as tight as i could.

~Envy. There's only one problem that is against us.

~W-what is it?~

~I am human. I have short lifespan. We fell for each other, we will live together but i will be older and older. Then i will be just an old hag while you will be still young. And what will you do when i die

~Do not end it. There is one solution. I don't know if it will work or not but i want to try it. ,,Father,, had some books we weren't allowed to read. Before our last time in hideout i read them. I read that when homunculus starts to feel they can fell in love. If it's with human it would be torture after humans death so there is possibility.

~Which possibility? I will take anything if it makes me be with you as long as possible.

I said with tears falling down my cheeks.

~I can connect my philosopher's stone with you. From that moment it will be our heart. It can be told that it will copy itself and it will replace your heart. Or more specifically it will be part of your heart. Till one of us is alive other will be as well. If you die i will die as well. After i die you will die too. It's riskant and you will be homucullus as well. You will probably have the same power as I do and you would have also monster form just like me. But you would regenterate like me as well. You will look like you look now. But you won't grow old. Like you are now you will be forever. And it will heal all of your injuries. So it's your choice.

~I-i agree. I never wanted to be human in the first place and i love you that i would do everything just to be with you! I would like to be homuncullus and i don't mind any monstrous forms. I would love to be like you. But what are we supposed to do?

~There is one thing. I need to conect your blood to my philosopher stone. I will took it as far as i can from my chest and you have to add there your blood. Then it will connect and it will create itself in your blood. From that moment we will be connected.

~Okey. If that's all let's do it.

I made cut on my palm and blood started to run down. Envy slowly and carefully put out philosopher stone. It hurt like hell, both of us were in so much pain.

~N-now. Do it!~l

I moved my hand right to Envy's philosopher stone and few drops of  blood dropped on it. It absorbed it  quickly and then i felt pain through all of my body. While i was in pain Envy kissed me to make me forget all that pain at least littlr bit. While both of us were in kiss my body went through various changes. Aftee about 2 minutes  i stopped kissing but Envy continued hugging me. In next 5 minutes changes within my body were complete. Every single metal particle was out of my body and my hand was back and there was no sign of any other injury. I tried to change my form to look like Envy. And it did work.

~Huh? I really have hair like this?

Envy complained and i looked in lake  like in mirror.

~Yeah exactly same.

And then i turned back to my form.

~But i love them about you too

I smiled and blushed. Right when i tried everything my new body could do i hugged and kissed Envy.

~Thank you for your existence, thank you for loving me and thank you for everything you are doing for me. And even thank you for this form.

Envy blushed and then both of us decided to go back to central. It was night full of stars so on our way to train station we were looking at stars.

~sooo from now i am your girlfriend right?

~Ah these humans~

Envy grined as sign of fun and told.

~Of course you are my girlfriend.

~Oh i'm so happy that my boyfriend is so kind and funny like you.

I smiled and blush as well as he did. I hugged him and then held his hand. He held mine as well and then we went to the station under beautiful night sky.

[A/N] hope you guys like this chapter. If you want vote on this story or comment what you like most. I'm also sorry if Envy is out of character but i think this is how he would react if he had someone to love him. In anime he is envious of humans and for sure wants someone to love him or something like this. Hope you like it. And from this point there i'll be chapters that aren't based on anime. There will be Ed, All and even Mustang like they end in anime but i'll make changes. Next stories and fights will be only my own. -Autor-chan <3