Chapter 16. Get back power

It's been few hours since i fell asleep at Envy's shoulder. When i was slowly waking up Envy had his arm around my shoulder and soon noticed that i'm awake.

~Did you sleep well?

I turned at him and nodded.

~Uh-um.

I still had sad expression as i remember what happened.

~Ahhhh these useless humans emotions. Don't worry about it. I'm okey.

~But i'm not! I don't understand why you did this. We could've always escaped. I didn't want to see you locked here and powerless. You can't even shape-shif. I feel terrible because it's my fault. I should never let this happen...

~It's not your fault that i'm here. Because of Mustang i don't have my powers and there was no other way out. You know it.

There was silent between us and then idea hit me.

~Envy? Is there possiblity if i absorb something to power up mine philosopher stone it will also power up yours? Or do you need to do it your self?

~ I dunno. But your stone is copy of mine but when i lost power you didn't then if you will be powered up i don't think that mine will power up as well.

~So you need to absorb at least one person. And maybe what if i somehow give you my power?

~Maybe that would work but only to one shape shift no more.

~That's enough.

I told and Envy stared at me. I closed my eyes and i concentraced at connecting my philosopher's stones with Emvy's. I waited if something's gonna happen and then i felt it. I somehow managed to get some power to Envy. Envy's bruises were immediately healed. I looked at him with tired expression.

~Is it enough?

~Look i don't know how you did it but it worked. But also it seems to took you lot of energy. You should rest.

~I can later. First we need to do something.

I shape-shift to look like Envy.

~W-why did you shape in my form?

~Shape into me.

Envy did as i told.

~And what now?.

~Now lock me in here and go to town and then absorb someone or something that can give you power. I will wait here. I can do that too when you come back.

~If i come back.

Envy grinned and i smiled. He locked me in cell and went away.

Envy's POV

~[Y/N] really do have great imagination. Well for now i have to find someone.

As i went through town i remembered about those white things. I immediately knew that they should be in some kind of lab. I went straight to one. When i was before one i sneaked in. Noone was suspicious cause i looked like soldier after all. I then walked in some room and i continued searching for it. When i almost lost hope i found few of them. I instantly absorbed at least 4 of them and then tranformed at other soldier. Then i went away.

Your POV

I was laying there for about hour when i heard footsteps. I laid there for some time untill i saw someone come in. I saw a tall men with black hair and glare at his face.

~Oh shit. This is bad. It's Mustang.

I thought and tried to have stone face so he won't figure out anything.

~Where is [Y/N]?

~I dunno she probably went to do something. She will be back soon.

I told with calm voice even thought i was nervous. Then Mustang started to laugh. I looked confused as i heard him say.

~You know [Y/N] you are so funny pretending to be me Hahahaaa haha.

Envy then transformed to his form and i stood up from bed.

~Y-you! You don't even know how scared i was!

I told him while transforming back to myself. Envy unlocked cell, came in and locked it behind him. He sat next to me.

~It was really fun to see you like that.

~Yeah i saw your reaction.

I said with ironic look.

~Don't be like that.

Envy told with sweet voice and i couldn't do anything else then smile.

~Ah you know me too well.

Both of us laugh.

~So? What are we going to do? Are we gonna run away now when you have your powers back?

~No. Even here it's okey. Almost noone will interrupt us. Only Mustang and we always can quickly take our positions before him.

~You don't really mind being locked here?

~You will be with me, won't you?

~Of course i will. We can just let it be and live here. And when we will be bored we will escape. It's simple. Now i don't mind if they find out about me. They can do nothing to us. If i can use my alchemy then Mustang doesn't stand a chance against us. I was human so i should be able to use it.

~Yes. And for now what are we gonna do?

~Well we can talk, play games, eat and sleep. I know neither of us must sleep but i like sleeping so sometimes i will sleep. I guess you too. Right?~

~Of course i would sleep too but for now let's play cards.

I nodded and went for them. When i went back to cell and locked it idea hit my head.

~What about playing even in my work room? We mustn't be here.

~Well we mustn't but if Mustang or someone else will come here and i will be out both of us would have trouble.

~That's true but sometimes we will go there too.

~Okey okey. For now let's just play.

I nodded and started to play. After hours of playing and talking i realized that it was deep night. I smiled at Envy.

~I think i'm gonna sleep. I have heavy eyelids. And I'm used to sleep at this time. At least time will pass faster.

~Good idea. Well let's do it.

Envy told and i laid on that hard bed.

~At least it is big enough for both of us.

I thought and laid down. I closed my eyes and felt Envy lay next to me, closer to wall. He put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I smiled as i felt warm, like probably never before.

~Good night Envy.

He smiled and he felt the same warm feeling.

~Good night [Y/N].

Then both of us fell asleep.

[A/N] i'm sorry that Envy is probably out of character as well as Mustang but i need to make someone the bad one here and Mustang is ideal because of hate he bears towards Envy. Hope you like chapters and let me know what do you think about it. See ya in next one- autor-chan <3