Chapter 5. Unwanted rescue

It's next morning and i with Envy were still sleeping in bed. Envy laid on his back while i laid on my stomach. In few minutes Envy woke up and wanted to get out from bed but he felt something on his stomach. He looked down on his stomach to find out that it's my hand.

~Tch. Humans.

Envy thought while he laid back.

~Guess i will sleep little more.

It's been about 15 minutes when i woke up. I looked at Envy and then saw my hand on his stomach. I blushed and took my hand to myself. But i forgot that my hand is tied to his and i pulled his arm as well. I started to stare at Envy if i woke him up. He didn't seem to move so i slowly leaned to Envy's face. Sudenlly Envy opened his purple eyes and stared into mine [E/C] ones.

~Do i have something on my face?

~N-no i just was thinking if y-you are awake. You weren't moving even though i pulled with your arm so i though if you are okey or-

~I'm okey as you can see.

Envy stated as he stood on ground. I almost fell from bed because my hand was still tied to Envy's.

~Oh i forgot.

Envy told and cut off rope that was tied on my wrist.

~I'm going to bring some food. I'm not locking it so don't try to escape. I'm back in a while so Gluttony shouldn't be problem. And if, i will be back to save you just like yesterday.

~O-okey.

I blushed a little while Envy was walking away. I stayed on his bed thinking. In five minutes he was back with food.

~Here you go. Eat it, it's good.

~Yeah, thanks Envy.

He rolled his eyes and i took bite.

~It's really good. Did you make it??

~Really?

Envy took a bite.

~And yes i made it.

I smiled and continued with eating.

~Did you sleep well?

Envy asked because he doesn't know what to talk about.

~I dunno. There was nightmare but then i heard someone's cute voice telling me it's okey so i felt better and then nighmare vanished. What about you?

~I finally slept after a while and it was fine and somehow warmer that usually.

After he told that we stayed quite for some time. Then he took plate and glass away. This is how it went for some time untill he once came to me and yelled.

~[Y/N]. Your friend Mustang killed Lust. He burned her alive! I will kill him he is- Agggrh!

Envy told me with rage. I looked down.

~Sorry about that but don't forget you killed Huges. He was Mustang's friend as well as mine. But burn her alive? That's cruel for sure.

~Yeah i killed. It's true that i enjoy killing but she was doing it as order and he didn't have orders to kill her. And if it is revenge he should fight me and not her.

~....

From Lust's death it is about week.

Ed's POV.

~Oi, why aren't we searching for [Y/N] she is away almost month! Huges is dead and [Y/N] is noone knows where. We should do something.

~Yeah? And what do you want to do? Shout all around central for her? Don't be ridiculous.