Chapter 5

Clarke POV

    Her mom and friends had arrived. Clarke was walking to the room they were in. She pushed open the big door and saw her mom, Kane, Raven, and Octavia. Her mom turned and hugged her, almost knocking her over. Clarke hugged her back.

    "You leave for weeks and you don't tell anyone?" Her mother said, in an angry voice.

    "I told Bellamy." Clarke said, as they pulled away. "He didn't tell you?" Clarke asked, looking around. Everyone shook their heads. "Where is he?" Clarke asked, hugging Kane.

    "He's back at Arkadia." Octavia said. "He didn't want to come." Clarke was confused.

    "We found some people from farm station. Pike was one of the survivors. He is kind of taking over Arkadia." Her mom said.

    "Bellamy and Pike are besties and hate the grounders and are refusing to work with them basically." Raven said. "The grounders aren't my favorite but we won't survive without them." Raven shrugged.

    Clarke hugged Raven and then Octavia. "How's Lincoln?" Clarke asked Octavia.

    "Good, he's in TonDC right now." Octavia told her.

    "Where's the commander?" Kane asked. Her mom scoffed. "Abby, you have to realize that we would have done the same thing as her."

    "I think she's in a meeting right now." Clarke said. "Or training maybe." Clarke added.

    There was a knock on the door. "Enter." The door opened and a bald man walked in with a tattoo on his head. The flamekeeper.

    "I'll show you to your rooms." Titus said in a bored voice.

    They followed the man. "What's his issue?" Raven whispered to her.

    "I don't know." Clarke said quietly. "He hates me for no reason. I think he hates life." Clarke added.

    "He probably has a stick up his ass." Raven said, under her breath. Clarke laughed a little. They rode in the elevator and Raven was interested in how it worked. They got out on a floor below her's.

    Kaylee was walking towards them from the other end of the hallway. Titus showed Abby her room which was right next to Kane's room. Abby and Kane walked in and left them. Kaylee walked up to them.

    "Thank you Titus. I know your life is very busy, following Heda around." Kaylee said to Titus. Titus mumbled something. "I got it from here, you can go back to the meeting." Titus walked off.

    "What's his job?" Octavia asked.

    "He advises the Commander basically. He'll train the nightbloods and a ton of other stuff." Kaylee said. Octavia nodded. Kaylee showed Raven and Octavia their rooms. It was slightly smaller than her's. Kaylee left them.

    "Where is your room?" Raven asked.

    "It's a floor up." Clarke said. "Come on."

They walked up the stairs to her floor. Clarke was walking ahead and they turned a corner. Clarke bumped into someone and that someone caught her from falling. Clarke was face to face with Lexa. "Sorry." They said at the same time.

Lexa let go of her waist and they both stepped away. "Hello, Raven and Octavia." Lexa said, awkwardly.

"Commander." Octavia said. Raven was too busy looking between Clarke and Lexa. Lexa nodded and then went in the other direction.

"Why was there so much tension?" Raven asked. "Did you two fuck?" Raven asked her.

"No!" Clarke said. "She kidnapped me and then we fought and then I kind of banned her from seeing me for a week and then we fought again today but it's kind of fixed." Clarke told them. Clarke opened her bedroom door.

"Why do you have a better room than us?" Raven asked. "And you are technically a prisoner."

"I don't know." Clarke said. "It's just slightly bigger." Clarke shrugged. "It might have been the only room open."

"What's with the candles?" Octavia asked, sitting in a chair.

"I don't know." Clarke laughed.

"I kind of thought you and the Commander were gonna kiss." Raven said. "I still don't like her but I totally thought something was gonna happen." Octavia laughed. Clarke hit Raven's arm.

"We aren't even friends or anything." Clarke said.

"I'm just saying what almost happened." Raven shrugged. "I didn't know if you two were getting it on." Clarke sighed.

"Leave Clarke alone." Octavia laughed. Raven put her hands up in defense. "You've been drawing." Octavia said, looking at the many drawings on the table.

"Uh, yeah." Clarke said. "I've been stuck in this room for a week basically. I've been trying to entertain myself."

Octavia picked up the top one and looked it at. "I miss this." Octavia said. It was a drawing of Octavia yelling, 'We're back bitches!'. Octavia put it back. "Things were simpler."

"Yeah, I know." Clarke said.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

I finished the next chapter early so there will be a double upload! It should be up a few minutes later after this one. Thank you for the votes!

-N