Chapter 28

Clarke POV

    A few weeks passed. They were back in Polis. Clarke and Lexa were getting ready for a meeting. "Come on niron." (Lover) Lexa said. "We are gonna be late." Clarke took Lexa's hand and they walked out of their room.

    They got to the throne room and walked in. Clarke sat down in her throne and Lexa sat in her's. Lexa started the meeting.

    About forty five minutes later, the meeting was dismissed. "There will be a celebration at sun down. Everyone is welcome." Lexa told the ambassoadors before they left.

    Clarke walked up to Lexa and kissed her. "Raven will probably be hung over for the next month." Clarke said. Lexa laughed softly.

"I love you." Lexa said, taking her hand.

"I love you too, Lex." Lexa kissed Clarke.

"Stop making out in the throne room." Anya said. They both jumped and whirled around to look at Anya.

"Don't you knock?" Lexa asked.

"The door is open?" Anya said, looking at the door.

"Oh." Clarke and Lexa said as Anya laughed.

The three of them heard laughing down the hallway. "You little assholes!" Luna yelled. The nightbloods ran into the throne room and hid behind Lexa, Clarke and Anya. Luna walked in.

"What happened?" Anya sighed.

"They put an air horn or whatever on the wall so when I opened the door it went off and scared me to death." Luna said.

"Where'd you get the air horn?" Clarke asked.

    "Raven and Kaylee owed me a favor." Aden said, quietly. Clarke smiled and nodded.

    "You kids better watch your backs." Luna said. "I'll get you back sooner or later." Luna left.

    "Don't you guys have training?" Anya asked. All the nightbloods gasped and then ran out. "Lexa, before I 'died' you promised me a fight." Anya said.

    "I don't remember that." Lexa said.

    "Well you did so let's go." Anya said, walking out. Lexa sighed as Clarke pulled her after Anya. They walked into the elevator and went down to the training area. "Hand to hand or?" Anya asked.

    "Swords." Lexa said. They both grabbed a sword as the nightbloods gathered around.

    "Ready to watch your girlfriend get her ass kicked?" Anya said.

Lexa and Anya circled each other for a long time until Anya made the first move. Lexa easily blocked it. Lexa pushed upward and Anya stumbled back. "Little rusty?" Lexa asked, twirling her sword.

"Be quiet." Anya said and then Lexa attacked. Lexa was swinging her sword at Anya over and over and Anya was blocking all of the strikes. Anya dodged at strike and hit Lexa with the flat of her sword. Lexa grunted and then blocked Anya's next strike. It was Anya's turn to attack. Lexa and Anya kept going at it.

Clarke picked up one of the shorter nightbloods from the back so she could see better. The girl wrapped her arm around her neck, watching Lexa and Anya.

Lexa pushed Anya back and they were back at the beginning. "This is gonna take all day." Aden said.

Anya attacked first again. Lexa blocked it. Anya was pressing down on Lexa's sword and Lexa was being forced down.

Lexa put her hand on the blade of her blade and pushed up. Clarke rolled her eyes and sighed. Lexa knocked Anya's swords out of her hand and Lexa swung at Anya's neck but stopped before it hit her.