Chapter 17

Clarke POV

Clarke and Lexa were riding in the rover with the group on their way to the dropship. Kane and her mom in the front. Clarke was holding Lexa's hand. Lexa kissed Clarke's temple.

"You are growing on my mom." Clarke said, quietly.

"I am?" Lexa asked.

"Well, you saved me and my mom so that made her start to like you even more." Clarke said, moving one of Lexa's braids out of her face. Lexa smiled softly.

"You only wanted to see me and your mom with each other's arms around each other." Lexa said. "That's why you didn't want help."

"Maybe." Clarke said and Lexa sighed. "It was worth it." Lexa laughed softly.

The rover stopped and they all got out. "I miss this place." Raven said looking around.

"We were just kids here." Clarke said, looking at the dropship.

"I had sex with Bellamy over there." Raven pointed to an area.

"You what!" Octavia asked. "That- nope. I need to go remove that from my brain. Nasty, disgusting, disturbing, gross." Octavia shivered as Raven laughed.

"Way to ruin the moment Raven." Clarke said.

"No problem." Raven said.

They walked into the dropship and Clarke shut the door. "Okay, Clexa, Ontari, and Abby stay down here and the rest is upstairs." Raven said. Everyone went upstairs and the four of them stayed down.

"You two." Raven said to them before going up. "No staring into each other's eyes and whisper flirting." Raven went up and shut the door.

"I'm killing her when she comes back down." Clarke said.

"I second that." Ontari said.

"You totally have a crush on her." Clarke told Ontari.

"I'm gonna strangle you." Ontari said to Clarke.

"Shut up or there is gonna be a problem." Lexa dragged Ontari to the other side of the dropship. "I don't know how to work these things." Lexa looked to Clarke.

"The handcuffs?" Clarke asked and Lexa nodded. "What do you want with them?" Clarke walked over to Ontari.

"Can you lock her to the pole and put her hands behind her back?" Lexa asked.

"Yes I can." Clarke laughed and changed Ontari's cuffs. Lexa and Clarke went over to her mom. "So tell me everything that happened from when you got taken to when we found you." Clarke told her mom, sitting down. Lexa sat down next to Clarke.

"Okay, I just walked out of the medical area and it was almost sundown. I was near where we held Emerson when I got blindfolded and gagged. I got dragged somewhere. It was about two hours later or something, I was in a room and a woman named Nia and Ontari were there."Her mom said. "Nia questioned me about you two and what your plans were. I didn't tell her anything because I didn't know your plans. I stayed overnight and then got walked to the tunnels to go back to Arkadia." Her mom told them.

"Ontari?" Lexa said.

"I don't know, Nia just put me in a time out chair because her knife was too dull." Ontari said.

"That is true." Her mom said.

The hatch that led upstairs opened and Raven peaked her head down. "Quick question, if Lexa bows to Clarke does that mean they are married because Clarke bowed to Lexa?" Raven asked. Clarke and Lexa choked. "Did that already happen?" Raven asked, looking between them. "Aw shit! Wait until Kaylee hears this O!" Raven went back up and shut the door.