Chapter 11

Clarke POV

A few days have passed, they still haven't heard from Kane or her mom from Arkadia.

Clarke was getting ready to go walk around Polis with Lexa. Clarke had just gotten out of the shower and was drying off. Clarke got dressed and then walked out. Clarke saw a tray of food she sat down and started to eat.

The door opened. "Octavia and Lincoln are having sex so what are you doing?" Raven said.

"I'm walking around Polis with Lexa." Clarke said and then took a sip of water. Raven smiled.

"So a date?" Raven asked.

"Raven I should have kissed her yesterday!" Clarke groaned.

"Well then kiss her!" Raven said. "She's waiting for you right? Lexa isn't gonna make the first move because she doesn't know if you are ready or not." Raven told her. "She obviously feels the same way still, she is like head over heels."

"Lexa told you that?" Clarke said.

"Everyone can see it." Raven said. "You've been with Lincoln for not even an hour in Polis and he sees it." Clarke sighed. "So what were you two talking about last night?" Raven wiggled her eyebrows.

"How did-" Clarke began to ask.

"Kaylee brings you food." Raven said.

"Oh." Clarke said. "Emerson was being an asshole and she came to check on me." Clarke told Raven.

"Anyway, have fun on your date." Raven said before leaving. Clarke flipped Raven off. Clarke finished eating and finished getting ready.

About ten minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Clarke walked up and opened the door. Lexa was standing on the other side. "Hey." Clarke said.

"Hi." Lexa smiled. "You ready?" Lexa asked.

"Yeah." Clarke said, stepping out. They walked out and got to the elevator. They rode down to ground level and then walked out.

"We have to do something before we can walk around." Lexa said, as they walked.

"We?" Clarke asked.

"Just come on." Lexa said.

Clarke followed Lexa until they got to a building. Lexa pushed open the door and they walked in. They were in a decent sized room. It was a shop with armour and stuff like that. A woman came out of the back.

"Lexa!" The woman said, hurrying over to Lexa. The woman hugged Lexa and Lexa gave her a one arm hug. "How are you?"

"Good." Lexa said.

"What can I do for you? Is your armour good?" The woman asked.

"It's been ten years and it's almost as good as new." Lexa told the woman. "Clarke's armour is broken, could we get her measured for a new one?"

"Hm, the legendary Wanheda." The woman said, holding out her arm. Clarke grabbed it. "I'm Lara kom Trikru." Lara said.

"Anya's mother." Lexa added.

"Lexa told me, she died by your side." Lara said.

"Yeah." Clarke said. "She is one of the reasons Skaikru is a part of the coalition." Clarke told Lara.

Lara led them to the back of the room. Clarke stepped up on a platform and Lara grabbed the measuring tape and a few other things. Lexa started to light candles.

"You are gonna burn this place down." Lara said to Lexa. "Do you still have your candle obsession?"

"I only have a few candles in every room." Lexa said.