Chapter 21

Lexa POV

    It was early the next morning. Lexa woke up and rubbed Clarke's back to wake her. "Time to get up, niron." (Lover) Lexa said softly to Clarke.

    "No." Clarke mumbled into the pillow.

    "Yes." Lexa kissed her cheek. Clarke wrapped her arms around her. Lexa put her arms under Clarke and picked her up. Clarke put her head in her neck and grumbled. "I know it's early." Lexa kissed Clarke's head, carrying her to the bathroom.

    "The sun isn't even up." Clarke mumbled into her neck.

    "It should be up when we are out of the shower." Lexa said. "It'll be rising." Lexa walked into the bathroom and placed Clarke back on her feet. Clarke still had her arms around her and head in her neck.

    Lexa turned on the shower and Clarke's hands went up the front of her shirt. Lexa kissed Clarke and then they got undressed. They showered and then dried off. They walked out of the bathroom and got dressed.

    Clarke helped Lexa into her armour and Lexa helped Clarke. "Can I do your warpaint?" Lexa asked.

    "Yes." Clarke said, kissing her. They sat down on the bed and Lexa got the warpaint. Lexa started to paint on Clarke's face. Clarke closed her eyes.

    A few minutes later, Lexa finished. Clarke opened her eyes. "How do I look?" Clarke asked.

    "Beautiful." Lexa kissed Clarke. Clarke's warpaint was similar to her warpaint but she had a line starting from her forehead and ending near the end of her nose. Clarke had fewer drips on her cheeks than her. Clarke did Lexa's warpaint.

"I love you." Lexa told Clarke as they stood up.

"I love you too." Clarke kissed Lexa.

    Not too much later, a tray with food was put on the table. They ate and then walked out of the room. They went to the elevator and rode to the bottom tower. They walked up to Raven and their friends.

    "Commander, you got something on your neck." Luna said. Everyone looked at Lexa's neck.

    "Your fault." Lexa told Clarke.

    "Those were from two nights ago." Clarke said. "None of you noticed." Clarke shrugged.

    "Her hair was in the way." Raven said, as they got ready to leave. Clarke fixed Lexa's hair to cover her neck.

    Guards and warriors were riding up to them. Lexa helped Clarke onto the horse and then got on her own horse. "What do you think they'd do if they were on the same horse?" Luna asked.

    "Have sex on a horse." Raven said.

    "Why is everything that leaves your mouth about our sex life?" Clarke asked.

    "That is a good question." Raven said. "That I don't have the answer to." Octavia and Lincoln got on their horses.

    Everyone was ready to go and they started to ride. Lexa and Clarke were riding next to each other. "I don't know if I'm nervous or excited." Clarke said.

    "Me too." Lexa said, looking at Clarke. "We are just traveling today, and sending scouts." Lexa told Clarke.

    "I wonder what like old earth was like." Raven said. "I mean I know what it was but what would it be like to live there? Like what would be our jobs?"

    "You'd be a mechanic." Octavia said to Raven. "Clarke would be a doctor or an artist. Lexa would be a sports player or someone important. Maybe a CEO or something like that."