Chapter 9

Lexa POV

Lexa was walking to Clarke's room in her black nightgown. "Lexa just knock on the door and say what you need to say and then it'll be over." Lexa thought, as she walked up to Clarke's door.

Lexa lifted her uninjured fist to knock but hesitated. "Put the fist to the door Lexa. You kick people off buildings. You can do this." Lexa thought. Lexa knocked three times and then put her arm down.

A few moments later, Clarke opened the door. Clarke was wearing a blue nightgown that matched her eyes. She looked absolutely beautiful. Her blonde hair was out of braids and spilled over her shoulders.

"Is this I told you so?" Clarke asked, breaking the silence.

"No, this is thank you." Lexa said, in a soft voice.

"Come in." Clarke said, stepping aside. Lexa walked in and Clarke looked at her hand and took her bandaged hand. "Sit down, let me change that for you." Clarke said. Clarke shut the door as Lexa sat down. Clarke grabbed a bandage and walked over to her. Clarke sat down in front of her.

"Raven found a time for us to talk to Abby and Kane through the radio." Clarke said, picking up Lexa's hand. Clarke started to take off her bandage. "We can ask them about the invasion." Clarke told her.

"I have a few things to do in the morning but the rest of the day I'm free." Lexa said, as Clarke started to wrap her hand.

"Do you think Azgeda had something to do with the attack?" Clarke asked.

"I wouldn't be surprised." Lexa said. "They couldn't find Nia, Ontari and a few more Azgeda warriors after the attack." Lexa explained.

"I didn't know you could do cartwheels." Clarke teased, as she finished Lexa's bandages.

"Oh shush." Lexa said. Clarke laughed softly. "Thank you for backing me." Lexa said looking up to Clarke's eyes.

"You would have kicked Roan's ass even if I wasn't there." Clarke said. Lexa smiled softly. "I'm just happy that you are okay."

Lexa stood up. "Goodnight ambassador." Lexa said. Clarke got up and followed her to the door. Just as Lexa was about to leave Clarke leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"Reshop Heda." Clarke said. Lexa felt herself blushing as she gave Clarke a soft smile.

It was the next morning, Lexa woke up in a good mood. Her door opened and Kaylee walked in. "Why are you smiling?" Kaylee asked, putting a tray of food on the table. "Did you have a dream of Clarke kissing you?" Kaylee walked over to her bed. Lexa threw a pillow at Kaylee. Kaylee laughed.

"No and I have a free day basically." Lexa said. "That's why I'm smiling."

"You have a date with Clarke?" Kaylee teased.

"Clarke and I are friends." Lexa said. Lexa remembered Clarke kissing her cheek and smiled.

"Spill it." Kaylee said.

"Nothing." Lexa held out the 'g' and then buried her head in her pillow. Kaylee laughed.

"You are all shy, something happened." Kaylee said. "Are you drunk?"

"No, I'm not drunk." Lexa said, picking her head up. "I get all emotionally when I'm drunk so no."

"I've never seen you drunk so I don't know." Kaylee shrugged. "I won't tell anyone what you tell me." Kaylee sat down on Lexa's chair. Lexa thought about the cheek kiss again and then felt her cheeks heat up. "Are you blushing?" Kaylee asked.

"No." Lexa said, quickly and then stuffed her head in a pillow.

"I'm gonna move every single candle in this room." Kaylee said, getting up.