Chapter 20

Clarke POV

    Four days have passed. Clarke and Lexa were in bed, naked. Clarke was awake and Lexa was still asleep. Clarke felt Lexa move in her sleep. Lexa jerked her head away from her. Lexa gasped and woke up.

    "Hey, hey, hey." Clarke said, as Lexa sat up. Lexa was looking around the room. Clarke cupped Lexa's face. Lexa looked at her and relaxed. "What was happening?"

    "I think we are going to war." Lexa said, looking into her eyes.

    "Were you dreaming or whatever it is about war?" Clarke asked.

    "Yeah." Lexa said. "It might not be true though because the Commanders showed me their deaths and nothing happened." Lexa said, as Clarke moved hair out of Lexa's face.

    "We will find out soon." Clarke said.

    There was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Lexa asked.

    "Kaylee, Raven is down the hallway." Kaylee said.

    "Enter I guess." Lexa said, as they covered themselves. The doors opened and Kaylee walked in. Raven walked in after.

    Kaylee put the tray of food on Lexa's table. Raven was holding a piece of paper. "There is a note from Nia." Raven said. "I don't know what it says."

    "Rae, can you hand me my shirt?" Clarke asked, holding a blanket to her chest. Lexa picked her shirt up from the floor. Raven picked her shirt up from the far side of the room.

    "How did it get all the way over here?" Raven asked, throwing it at her. Clarke caught it and put it on. Raven handed Lexa the note. "Bye!" Raven yelled as they left.

    "I'm gonna open it later." Lexa said.

    "Okay." Clarke said kissing her.

They got dressed and ate. They showered and Lexa was looking at the note. Lexa opened the envelope and took the note out. Lexa placed the envelope down and unfolded the note. Lexa read it and then threw her knife into a wall.

Clarke took the note from Lexa and read it. "We are going to war." Clarke sighed.

"I'm gonna be pissed if my knife is bent." Lexa pulled her knife out of the wall. "We are good." Lexa put her knife back.

"Lex. We have more important things than your knife right now." Clarke told Lexa.

"I know but-"

"Shouldn't you be gathering the clans?" Clarke cut off Lexa.

"Shit, yes." Lexa kissed Clarke. "Wait, you are coming with me, I don't need to say goodbye. Come on." Lexa took her hand and led her out of the room.

"I'll go tell Raven and them while you tell the ambassadors." Clarke said, as they got in the elevator.

"Okay." Lexa said. They rode to where their friends were staying and Clarke got out. Clarke kissed Lexa before leaving. Clarke knocked on Raven's door.

"Fuck off." Raven said, opening the door.

"Fuck you too." Clarke said. "We are going to war."

"Oh fuck." Raven said. "When?"

"Now." Clarke said. "Tell Luna."

"Fucking shit. I have to prepare, bye!" Raven shut the door and Clarke went to Octavia's room.

Clarke knocked on her door. The door opened two minutes later. "I'm fucking sleeping." Octavia said.

"And we are going to war." Clarke said.