Chapter 18

Lexa POV

Lexa woke to quiet voices coming closer. "Someone needs to get me a camera." Raven whispered.

"This is literally the cutest thing ever." Octavia whispered.

"Would you two leave them alone?" Abby whispered.

"One more second." Raven whispered.

"In one more second my knife is gonna be in your throat." Lexa said with her eyes closed.

"Abort! Abort!" Raven and Octavia whispered yelled walking away. Lexa opened her eyes. Lexa was the front spoon and their legs were tangled. Clarke and her were holding hands as they slept. Clarke had her free hand around her waist holding her.

Lexa let go of Clarke's hand to change positions, Lexa was facing Clarke. Clarke wrapped her arms around her. Lexa kissed Clarke's forehead. "It's too early." Clarke mumbled.

"Then go back to sleep." Lexa told her in a sleepy voice.

"Your sleepy voice is hot." Clarke mumbled.

"I just threw up in my mouth." Raven gagged. Clarke laughed softly, sitting up and then stretched. Lexa sat up and then groaned.

"I definitely have a few bruises." Lexa said, putting a hand on her back. Lexa got up and rubbed her eyes.

"What even happened last night?" Octavia asked.

"Ontari got out of her cuffs and we fought." Lexa said, grabbing her armour and shirt. "She threw me into the ground." Lexa said, put her black long sleeve shirt on.

"Are those real?" Raven asked, pointing to Lexa's arm.

"The tattoo? Yeah." Lexa said, putting her armour back on.

"No the muscles." Raven said. Octavia facepalmed.

"Yeah?" Lexa said.

"You are so dumb." Octavia said. Clarke kissed her cheek and then got ready. Lexa finished her armour and Clarke walked to the middle of the room.

"I'll get Pike and them down here." Clarke said.

"I am going with you." Lexa said, climbing up the ladder. Lexa struggled with the hatch.

"Push, not pull, Lex." Clarke said. Lexa pushed the hatch up. "There you go." Lexa climbed up and Clarke followed. Everyone was still tied up. They brought them down the ladder.

"How's your back?" Ontari said, teasingly.

"How's your head?" Lexa asked.

"Ontario take it easy." Raven said.

"What did you call me?" Ontari asked.

"Let's all just relax." Kane said.

"We should leave for Polis now." Lexa said. Everyone walked out to the rover and got in. "I fucking hate this thing." Lexa said, getting in. Clarke laughed softly and got in after her. They all sat down and Kane started to drive.

"Whatcha looking at?" Raven asked Ontari.

"I'm thinking about the ways I want to kill you." Ontari said.

"Love you too." Raven smiled.

"Once I get out of these handcuffs I'm gonna-"

"I'm gonna gag you." Lexa told Ontari, cutting her off. Octavia sighed and then shut her mouth.

"Why do we have to go to Polis?" Bellamy asked.

"Because the Commander said so." Kane said from the front seat.