Chapter 26

Lexa POV

    It was a few days later. Kane and Abby went back to Arkadia and Madi was feeling better about the change. Lexa's naked back was pressed against Clarke's bare front. Lexa was the front spoon. Lexa woke up before Clarke but stayed in bed.

    About ten minutes later, Clarke woke up. Lexa turned around to face Clarke. "Good morning little spoon." Clarke said, sleepily.

    "Front spoon." Lexa protested.

    "Little spoon is cuter." Clarke buried her head in her neck.

    "I love you." Lexa said.

    "I love you too Lex." Clarke said, kissing her.

    "I like it when you call me that." Lexa said, with her eyes closed.

    "Lex?" Clarke asked. Lexa nodded. Clarke kissed her cheek. There was a knock on the door and Lexa told them to enter once they were covered. Food was brought in.

    "We should probably get up and eat." Lexa told her.

    "But I'm comfortable." Clarke mumbled.

    "We can eat and then lay back down. We don't have a meeting until later." Lexa said. They got out of bed and ate their breakfast.

    They got back in bed and cuddled into each other. "Remember when I backed you into a table." Clarke said, putting an arm around Lexa.

    "We don't talk about that." Lexa said.

    "You liked it." Clarke said. "You were turned on and you know it."

    "I was a little bit." Lexa mumbled. Clarke smiled, proudly. "Just a little bit! Don't get too smug."

    "It's not everyday the Commander gets backed into a table." Clarke teased. Lexa laughed softly and kissed Clarke.

    Lexa and Clarke laid around for a little longer before getting in the shower and getting dressed. They left the room and got in the elevator.

Clarke took Lexa's hand. They turned a corner and almost got run over by the nightbloods. "Holy shit." Clarke said, as Lexa pulled her out of the way.

"You assholes!" Luna yelled running after them. Luna was covered in pink paint.

The nightbloods ran back to them and hid behind them. A few kids grabbed onto them. Clarke reached down and picked Madi up. Madi wrapped her arms around Clarke's neck. "What happened?" Lexa asked.

"Those kids thought it was a good idea to prank me." Luna said, wiping paint from her face.

"Good job." Lexa told them.

"You are supposed to yell at them." Luna protested.

"That's not my job." Lexa shrugged.

"Why pink?" Luna asked.

"It was the only color we could find." Aden said.

"I look like I rolled around in unicorn poop." Luna said.

"Pinks a good color on you." Clarke said.

"You kids better watch out I'm getting you back." Luna said, pointing at the kids before walking away.

"Good job." Lexa high fived the kids.

"You told them to do that?" Clarke asked.

"Maybe." Lexa said. Clarke laughed and hit her arm playfully.

"Are you gonna train with us?" Madi asked Clarke.

"Lexa and I have a meeting in a little. If you're still training when we are finished, we'll join in." Clarke told Madi.