Chapter 19

Clarke POV

    Clarke woke up to an empty bed. Clarke opened her eyes and didn't see Lexa. Clarke slowly sat up and saw Lexa come out of the bathroom. Clarke got out of bed and walked up to her. Lexa kissed her.

    "Good morning." Lexa said, against her lips.

    "Good morning." Clarke said sleepily. "You are up early."

    "I am gonna go deal with Titus this morning. You can go back to sleep if you want." Lexa told her.

    "I'll never get up if I go back to bed." Clarke said. Lexa laughed softly. "Have fun with Titus." Clarke said.

    "I will." Lexa sighed. Lexa kissed her cheek and then walked out of the room.

Clarke got in the shower and got dressed. Clarke finished getting ready and then left the room. Clarke met up with Lexa in the elevator. "Guess who isn't a flamekeeper any more." Lexa said. Clarke laughed and kissed Lexa. "Where are you going?"

"I might stop by Rae's room. I just left the room." Clarke said. "Why?"

"I was gonna ask if you want to come with me to send the note to Nia." Lexa said. "Well we aren't sending it but to tell someone to send it, I was-"

"You are rambling." Clarke said, smiling.

"I am?" Lexa asked.

"Just a little." Clarke laughed. "And I'll come with you." Clarke kissed Lexa. They rode in the elevator until the doors opened. They walked out and Lexa walked over to a woman.

"I have a message for Queen Nia." Lexa said, getting out a piece of paper. "She has two days for a response." Lexa held the paper out and the woman took it. The woman walked away and got on a horse and started to ride away.

"Two days?" Clarke asked. "I thought you said one?"

"I want to make her overthink it so she'll come to Polis." Lexa said. "I'm just trying everything that might make her come here. We have to wait about four days to hear back from her. It takes about a day to get Azgeda from here." Lexa told her.

"What do you think she'll do?" Clarke asked, putting a hand on Lexa's arm.

"I don't think she'll take it." Lexa said. "I don't know though." Lexa sighed. "I'm gonna go see Ontari and them." Lexa took her hand.

"Are you gonna fight Bellamy?" Clarke teased.

"Nia won't be too happy if she gets a beaten up Bellamy back." Lexa said, as they walked. Clarke laughed.

They walked down to a cell area and went to Ontari first. "What?" Ontari asked.

"I just sent a message to Nia." Lexa said. "In four days you may or may not be released depending on your mother's choice." Lexa told Ontari.

"Glad my life is in my mother's hands." Ontari said. "I couldn't think of anyone better." Ontari looked around the cell.

"I'm happy that you are happy with my choice." Lexa said.

"Fuck you." Ontari said, as they opened the door to leave.

"That's my job." Clarke said before the door closed. Lexa laughed and they walked to Bellamys cell next. The guard opened the door and they walked in. Bellamy looked up.

"Are you here to let me out?" Bellamy asked.

"No." Clarke said. "Not yet."
    "I don't deserve to be in here." Bellamy said.

"You should have a death sentence for the amount of our people you killed." Lexa said.

"I'm not your people." Bellamy told Lexa. "I'm Skaikru and Clarke's people."