Chapter 24

Lexa POV

Lexa woke up the next morning feeling sore. Lexa groaned and cuddled into Clarke more. Clarke wrapped her arms around her tighter. "Why do you always wake up so early?" Clarke mumbled.

"I don't know." Lexa laughed softly. Lexa removed her arms from around Clarke and stretched. "Fuck." Lexa felt her pain where her stitches were.

"Don't you dare rip your stitches." Clarke told her. "And I need to change that bandage." Clarke sat up and stretched. Clarke kissed her before getting out of bed. Lexa took off her shirt as Clarke got bandages.

Clarke changed Lexa's bandage and they got dressed. "How are you feeling?" Clarke asked.

"Sore." Lexa said, as they walked out of the tent. Their friends were sitting by the fire. "Good to see you are alive Commander." Raven said, as they sat down. Lexa laughed softly.

They ate and talked. "I want to talk to Roan before we leave." Lexa said, as tents were being packed up.

"Okay." Clarke said. "Be careful." Lexa got up from where they were sitting.

"I'll be okay." Lexa kissed Clarke and walked off. Lexa found Roan and walked up to him.

"Hello, Commander." Roan said. "What can I do for you?"

"I just want to make sure everything is good before I leave." Lexa said.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna try to rebuild Azgeda." Roan said. "And try to fix everything my mother did." Roan looked at the Azgeda walls.

"Your sister." Lexa started. "I promised to release her if she helped, she didn't really end up helping but did a little."

"You can send her back here." Roan said. "I'll keep an eye on her." Roan held out his hand and Lexa grabbed his forearm.

Lexa walked away back to Clarke. Everything was packed up and everyone was ready to leave. "As soon as your stitches start hurting, tell me." Clarke told her.

"I will." Lexa kissed Clarke. Clarke cupped her face and kissed her forehead, leaving her lips leaving there for a moment. Lexa wrapped her arms around Clarke and put her head in her neck.

"I love you." Clarke said, putting her arms around her.

"I love you too." Lexa said into Clarke's neck. Clarke kissed her cheek. They stood like that until their horses were brought over. Lexa pulled away and kissed Clarke. Lexa helped Clarke onto her horse. Lexa got up on her own horse, gritting her teeth.

"You should have let me help you." Clarke said.

"I'm fine." Lexa said, as they rode over to their friends.

"How are you feeling Lexa?" Abby asked.

"Sore but not too bad." Lexa said.

"That's good." Abby said, as Kane rode up to them. "Ready?" Abby looked at Kane.

"Yeah, I had to take care of something." Kane said.

They started their ride next to Polis. "I can't wait to get out of the cold." Raven said. "How do people live there?"

"It's not always this cold." Lexa said. "It gets colder there in the winter than other places." Lexa explained.

"Well I fucking hate it." Raven said and they all laughed. "What are the other clans like?"

"Floukru is in the ocean, you live on a platform, I think it was called a rig. Sangedakru is a desert, it's near the dead zone. Trishanakru is known as the glowing forest, it has a ton of those glowing butterflies. Yujleda has thicker forests. Podakru is a lake area. Lexa said. "Ingranronakru is plains." Luna started to tell Raven the other ones.