Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Lexa POV

It was the middle of summer and they were in Arkadia. Clarke and Lexa were asleep in their tent.

Lexa woke up to stuff moving around. Lexa sat up and looked around. "The fuck?" Lexa asked.

"Go back to sleep." Clarke mumbled. There was another sound. "The hell is that?" Clarke asked.

"I don't know." Lexa said.

"Oh my god!" Clarke rolled out of bed and went over to the table. "Lexa! Look!" Clarke picked something up.

"What?" Lexa asked. Clarke turned around and was holding a young raccoon.

"It's you!" Clarke said, laughing. Lexa groaned and fell back on the bed. "It's so fucking cute!"

"Those things have rabies." Lexa said.
"That's why I'm holding it with a cloth." Clarke said. "You two are twins, put your warpaint on."

"We don't look anything alike." Lexa protested, getting out of bed.

"Look at it Lex! Where's it's mother?" Clarke said.

"Raccoon's leave their mother at a young age, niron." (Lover) Lexa said. "It's like eight to twelve months or something like that."

"What if it thinks you're their mother!" Clarke said.

"If I put my warpaint on, will you be happy?" Lexa asked.

"Yes! It's so cute." Lexa laughed and started to put her warpaint on. Clarke had the biggest smile on.

Lexa put her warpaint on and turned around. "I can't tell who is who." Clarke teased. "Hold your twin." Clarke held the raccoon out for Lexa. Lexa took the raccoon from her. "Oh my god, that is the best thing ever."

The raccoon started to move in her hold. "Clarke, it's moving." Lexa said. "Clarke, what do I do?" Lexa started to panic.

"You hold the raccoon?" Clarke said, smiling. The raccoon looked at her.

"It's looking at me." Lexa whispered.

"This is so cute." Clarke said.

"Clarke, can I talk to you?" Abby said.

"Yeah, come in." Clarke said.

Their tent flapped open and Abby walked in. "What the hell?" Her mom asked. "Why is Lexa holding a raccoon?"

"Look at them!" Clarke said.

"Where'd you get the raccoon?"

"On the table." Lexa said. "I think she came in the night."

"How do you know the raccoon a she?" Clarke asked.

"Because of her genitals?" Lexa said.

"Oh." Clarke said. "You can not tell me they look like twins." Abby laughed.

"Lexa looks so happy." Abby said, laughing softly.

"She's never gonna let me live this down." Lexa said. "And she's asleep and we aren't keeping her."

"What is going on?" Raven asked walking in.

"Is that a child? Clexa babies!"

"Clexa babies!" Octavia asked rushing in.

"It's a raccoon." Lexa said.

"Damn it." Raven and Octavia said.

"What are we gonna do with her?" Lexa asked, looking down at the raccoon.