Seven

Scarlett woke up and looked beside her to see Edward acting to be asleep. She got on top of him and started to kiss him. "Mmm. You know how to get someone going." Edward tells her as he wrapped his arms around her. "I love you."

"I love you."

"Edward! Let's go hunt." They heard Joseph say. "Scarlett needs to pack and then get ready."

Scarlett looked at Edward who looked pissed that their moment was interrupted. "Go. I'll get to packing and then get ready for school."

"I don't want to leave though." He said.

Scarlett gave him a kiss. "We have all day." She tells him. "Go hunt and the two of us can continue this later."

"Okay."

Scarlett laughed as she laid back in her bed. She truly loves Edward and she couldn't wait to live forever, but she will give Edward time. Right now, everything was perfect.
~~~
At school, Scarlett was back in the library. Edward walked in looking for her to see her looking. He walked over and kissed her head. "What are you looking for?"

"I thought you could read my mind." She said.

"Your mind keeps saying 'no' and "that's not the book."

"Oh." She said. "I'm thinking there is something that was left out of your world."

"What do you mean?"

Scarlett looked at him. "I believe that a human can get pregnant by a cold one." She mumbled that part. "There could be a possibility that everything you and Carlisle know might be more than what you all think. I want to see if I could find what is left out."

Edward wrapped his arms around her knowing all about what she was doing. "Baby, I hate to tell you, but the school library won't hold that kind of information." He tells her. "I can take you to the bookstore later and we can look together, but I've did the same research and nothing."

"That's why I think everything it's hidden or no one thought of the possibility that it could happen." Scarlett tells him.

"That's why I want you to be human so you can have children with someone else." He said making Scarlett stare at him heartbroken.

"No." She tells him. "Never."

"Scar..."

"No, I love you too much, Edward and there will never be another person. You're the person I want and I-I can't think of that." She said walking away.

Edward sighed as he knew he screwed up. Scarlett's mind was made up. He loves her just like she does him. Now he has to make it up to her.
~~~
Scarlett went for a walk. Her mind keeps replaying what Edward had said. She never thought he would say that. Edward appeared in front of her. "Edward..."

He cut her off by kissing her. Scarlett wrapped her arms around him. Edward pulled away as Scarlett looked at him. He looked broken. "I should have never said that. I didn't want you getting your hopes up."

"Edward..."

"I love you so much, Scarlett Mia Jones." He tells her.

"Can I please talk now?" She asked. He nodded as she touched his face. "You are my forever Edward Anthony Masen Cullen and I would never think of another because I love you."

Edward hugged her as it started raining. The two looked at one another before sharing a kiss and running off towards her home that is now empty. The two laughed as they ran inside soaked and looked at one another. "Ready to go home."

"Yes I am." She said as she wrapped her arms around him. "Anywhere is home as long as you are there."

Edward smiled as he carried out to her car. He put her in the passenger seat and walked to the driver side. Edward looked at the house as did Scarlett. Their memories were in there from the time they met to now. Scarlett was remembering her childhood her. She knew her mother would want her to move on.

Edward got in and pulled out. Scarlett grabbed his hand. "Get the mail right quick."

"Okay." He said.

Scarlett smiled as he handed her the mail. She gasped as she saw a letter from her mother. "Edward."

He looked and saw the letter. The two looked at one another. "Let's read it when we get home."

Scarlett nodded as they drove off. She didn't look at the letter as she watched the houses pass by. Edward held her hand as he knows this was hurting her seeing a letter from her mom. Now to see what the letter says.