Eighteen

It's been awhile since the Cullens and Scarlett left Bella and Forks behind. Scarlett wasn't feeling good, but she wasn't running a fever. She went to the store with an idea on her mind. She could be pregnant. She went to the bathroom as Edward was gone hunting. Closing her eyes, Scarlett peed on the stick. Laying the pregnancy test down, Scarlett waited for a few minutes with her mind racing.

Taking a deep breath, Scarlett grabbed the test and looked at it before covering her mouth. She was pregnant. "Oh my god."
~~~
A few hours later, Edward arrived to see Scarlett sitting on the couch staring at the tv. "Baby?"

"Edward, we discovered the impossible." She tells him as she kept staring at the tv.

"What do you mean? What did we discover, baby?"

"I'm pregnant." She tells him. "And I don't know what you would think about this baby since it's half. You're a vampire. I'm a human."

Edward walked over to her and sat down. "Scar, look at me." She looked at him afraid of what he might say. "Don't be afraid because this is an amazing thing for us." He tells her. "I finally get to have a family with the woman I love. This child will have the best mother because she is so down to earth."

Scarlett smiled as a tear fell. "He or she has a brave, but can be an asshole sometimes, as a father."

"Asshole?"

Scarlett laughed as she kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you." He says. "I'm going to call Carlisle and tell him. Then I will call the Volturi to announce the news."

"Okay."

"Rest." He tells her making her smile as she closed her eyes. Edward smiled as he had something that no vampire, or at least they thought, would ever happen. To have a child.

Sorry it's short, but Edward and Scarlett are back. What do you think is next for the couple?