Seventeen

"I'm not leaving Scarlett!"

Was the first thing she heard. Getting up to see what's going on, Scarlett heard the voices getting louder. "She needs to stay for her safety." Joseph says. "Think about it.."

"There's nothing to think about." He said. "I'm not leaving my mate, the love of my life behind because of a simple mistake."

"A mistake that happened because Jasper felt everyone's thirst for Bella's blood." She said causing them to look at her. "You leaving might be the dumbest thing you've ever done because Bella actually loves you. Just like I love Edward. If he left, I would be pissed."

"Come on, Scar." Edward said wrapping his arms around her. "We're leaving."

"I don't blame you."
~~~
Scarlett went to her mother's grave and smiled sadly. "Well, mom, I won't be here for a while." She said. "We're leaving, but Edward and I are going to another location. I have the house being renovated, but I don't know if I could be there. It's hard not having you with me, mom, but Edward makes things better."

Edward smiled as he walked up behind her and kissed her head. "Ready?"

Scarlett looked at him and back at her mom's grave. She placed a beautiful white flower and smiled. "I love you, mom."

Edward watched her walk away causing him to tell her mother something. "You may not be here, but we do miss you and I will keep Scarlett safe for the rest of my life."

'Edward, are you coming?"

"Yeah, baby." He said as he walked over to her. "Let's go."

Scarlett nodded as she got in the car. One last look at her mother's grave, Scarlett and Edward left for their new home.

I'm so sorry for this short chapter. I had the first part wrote, but really couldn't think of much. Till next time.