Ten

Scarlett smiled as she had her day planned out for Edward. She was excited as they were going to a lake house that she had found one day while working. She smiled as she was going to make today the best and relaxing day. "Are you going to tell me where you are taking me?"

"Nope." She tells him. "The only way for us to get there is to walk, but I promise that you will love where we're going and who knows, you might be thinking the same thing I've been thinking."

Edward sighed as he knew that she would block her mind with a song. Scarlett grabbed his hand as they walked out the door. Edward tossed her on his back as she squealed out. "Hold on tight, spider monkey."

Scarlett laughed as they left.
~~~
About an hour later, Scarlett and Edward arrived at the lake house. Edward felt Scarlett get off and watched her walk towards the house. "Surprise." She said.

"How did you..."

"When I went for a walk while you were hunting." She tells him. "I spoke to the owner and they want to sell this beautiful lake house. I fell in love with it because of the view and the lake."

"Was you wanting this place?"

"Yes." She said as she looked at Edward. "I want this place to be our home. We can still live with your family, but there are times I just want it to be us."

Edward looked at the house and started thinking. He could see him and Scarlett living here and going swimming in the lake. It was perfect and it was secluded. "I'll think about it."

Scarlett smiled as she hugged him. This would be the best birthday present ever.

Edward smiled at her thought. It was the perfect gift for the woman he loves.