Fourteen

Scarlett smiled as she woke up the next day. Today, Bella was going to meet the Cullens, but Edward, he could careless. He looked at his mate and walked to her. "Hey." He said.

"Hi." She replies as she looked at him. "Can we stay in this bed forever?"

"I wished, but they all want us to meet Bella." Edward says as he sat down beside her. "I don't want to because she shouldn't have figured out, but Joseph has been searching for her for a long time. When I met you, he was pissed. He wanted to leave because I met my mate, but he didn't know that Bella was moving here a year later."

"Edward, its okay for him to feel like that. I know its hard for him because of her blood, but maybe when she's turned, things will be better for them." Scarlett says as she sat up. "I may have spoken to her a few times, but I don't think she's that bad of a person."

Edward sighed. "I'm just being cautious because of her mind. I can't read it."

Scarlett smiled as she kissed Edward. "How about you don't worry about their relationship?" She says. "Why don't you focus on what we are about to do?"

Edward looked at her as he liked that idea better. Scarlett smiled as Edward laid her back. The two stared at one another before sharing a kiss.
~~~
Later that day, the smell of food had Scarlett Jones up and getting dressed. Edward looked at her as he knew she was hungry. "Ready to go meet her?" She asked.

"You'll be down there, so yeah." He said. "As long as you are there with me."

Scarlett smiled as they walked downstairs. Bella turned to see Scarlett and Edward. Esme smiled as Scarlett walked over to the stove to get her some food. "I knew it wasn't a waste." Esme said.

"I skipped breakfast." She tells her. "Can I ask you something later?"

"Of course."

Scarlett nodded as Edward smiled at what she was going to ask. She's been wanting to do interior designs and she wanted to learn. When Edward told her about Esme's hobby, Scarlett wanted to do just that because she loved to learn new things. Bella watched how Edward was actually with Scarlett and smiled. He didn't look afraid to be around her.

Joseph looked at Bella and knew. He was afraid to hurt her as Edward was loving his mate more and more each day. Joseph sighed as he walked Bella out of the kitchen. "Edward..."

"He's afraid, but he will understand that he loves her and will put aside her scent." Edward tells her. "Don't worry about it."

Scarlett nodded as Esme sat down. Edward watched the two as he walked to Carlisle. "She seems to be wanting to learn a lot."

"Scarlett just wants to keep busy." He says. "I've been thinking about this, but I want to turn her. I just don't know when because you turned us when we were near death."

"Maybe wait till she is near death, but you have a choice. She is your mate, Edward and you will know when you want to turn her."

Edward looked back at Scarlett as she was talking to Esme about the house Edward got them. He smiled as he knew. They would work together on their house. Edward walked over and kissed her head causing her to look up at him as they started talking about what they should do.

Esme walked over as she heard Joseph and Bella. "She brought him back."

"And Scarlett has Edward thinking of the day she should turn."

"I think everything is going to alright." Esme tells him as she looked back at Edward and Scarlett. "They have their future planned out and I can't wait to see what else those two have in store."

"I think no one can. Scarlett is our light, but she is Edward's world." Carlisle said. "I'm glad we met this down to earth girl."

Edward smiled as he was glad too. He looked back at Scarlett and smiled. Scarlett looked at him as if nothing was going to ruin this moment. They shared a kiss before going back to discussing what they need done to their house.