Nighteen

Another month went by and Scarlett and Edward sat cuddling by the fire. Edward reading his book as Scarlett took it upon herself to learn how to crochet. She loved it just like the peace and quiet. They didn't have anything to worry about. It was them and the baby.

Edward put his hand on her stomach and smiled as he couldn't wait to feel his baby move and kick. Scarlett looked at him and smiled. "How did we become so lucky?"

"I don't know, but I'm glad we were blessed." He says pulling her into his lap. "I believe your mom is watching over us."

Scarlett let a tear fall as she smiled at what he had said. "I know she is." She says. 'Not a day goes by that I don't think of her."

"I love you, Scarlett."

"I love you, Edward." She says.
~~~
Sometime that day, Scarlett was walking when she heard a noise. "Hello?" She called out, but got no answer. "Edward?"

Not getting an answer, Scarlett continued down the hall and grabbed the bat in case she was in danger. She heard shushing and wondered what was up. Walking into the living room, Scarlett stopped seeing the Cullens, minus Joseph. "Surprise!" They said.

"What's going on?"

"Scarlett, I told them to come here." He says. "Baby, let's get married today. Right now."

Scarlett couldn't believe what she was hearing. "I don't have mom's dress though...."

"I brought it." Alice said. "We kind of had it fixed up since there was some tears."

Rosalie grabbed Scarlett and walked her away with Esme and Alice. Edward smiled as he shook his head. "How much damage was there?"

"Let's say Janet had that dress put up where it got moisture and ripped when she dug it out. Alice has been thinking of how to make her mother's dress better so Scarlett can wear it."

The sound of heals had the men look and see Scarlett with Esme, Alice, and Rosalie. Edward was shocked by the dress as Scarlett walked down to him. "She fixed the dress and gave it some touch that would be somewhat like me." She tells him. "But..." she showed him the picture of her mother and father as she set it to her side and walked over to grab another picture.

Edward was shocked as he saw the picture of his parents. "How?"

"I went through your photos and found this." She tells him. "We both lost our parents and we know that they are watching over us. And our little one."

Edward caressed her cheek smiling. "I love you, Scarlett." He says. "I'm glad I'm marrying you today."

"Me too."

"Are you two ready?"

Edward and Scarlett shared a look and nodded. They were ready to become Mr. & Mrs. Cullen.