Twenty

Filler chapter
After the wedding, everyone was talking besides Alice. Scarlett noticed the look on her face causing her to look at Edward. He nodded as he looked at Alice to read her mind. He saw water and Bella causing him to look at Scarlett. "Bella's dead."

"What?" Esme asked as the others went quiet.

"All I saw was water and Bella drowning." Edward tells them as he held his pregnant wife. "After that, everything goes dark."

"So we technically don't know if Bella is dead or alive." Scarlett tells them. "Alice, are you going to check on her to see if she really is dead."

"Yes, but don't call Joseph. He doesn't need to know till I have confirmed it." Alice tells them. "As for now, we all go back to Forks."

Scarlett and Edward shared a look. "Actually, we have discussed it, we're staying." Scarlett says. "We like the peace and quiet."

"It gives us time to focus on this pregnancy, but knowing if Bella is alive, we may be having more danger than ever. So we're going to stay here. How long? We don't know, but know that we didn't leave the coven. It's just something we grew accustomed too."

They nodded as Scarlett kissed him. "I'm going to lay down."

"I'll be up in a few." He tells her as she left. "We will come around once the baby is born, but for now, I love where we're at."

Esme and Carlisle watched Edward go upstairs causing them to share a look. "Let's go home."

"Are we really leaving them behind?" Rosalie asked.

'It's what they want." Esme tells her. "We have to respect their wishes."

Rosalie sighed as they were leaving two people, well three, behind. She was hoping to be one of the first ones to hold the baby after they had it, but it looks like she will have to wait. Emmett kissed her head making her smile as she can admit. They are going home.

Don't know if I'm ending this story yet. I will let you know.