Six

After being gone, Edward and Scarlett arrived at the school making everyone watch for the sweetheart herself. When they saw the couple get out, they all smiled as they saw Scarlett. She kissed Edward once he got to her. Edward kissed her back. "Guys, you had all weekend, it's school now." Joesph says.

Scarlett and Edward pulled apart and looked at Joseph. "Shut up." Edward replies as he kissed Scarlett again.

"Just let them be." Alice tells him.

"He might as well turn her so he can finally complete the mate bond."

Edward pulled back as Scarlett looked at him with wide eyes. "We have to have sex." She said.

"No. Not if your ready." Edward tells her making her smile. "I will always wait for you."
~~~
Scarlett was in the library looking for a book when she felt someone wrap their arms around her. "Need help?" Edward asked making her nod. Edward looked down at her as she turned to face him. He leaned down and kissed her.

Scarlett wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed back. Edward dropped the book as he pushed her up against the bookshelf. The two didn't care as they were alone. Edward pulled back making Scarlett look at him. "Edward?"

"I want to do this right." He said. "I want to wait till we're married before we complete it. No matter how much the bond is wanting us to complete it."

"Edward..."

"I won't do..." Scarlett cut him off with a kiss. Edward was shocked by this, but kissed back just for her to move away. "Tease."

"Edward, I love you and I'm ready whenever you are." She tells him. "As of now, I'm fine where I'm at and that is with you."

Edward smiled as he knew she was right. Whenever he was ready, she was too. The bell rang causing the couple to walk out together. Jasper can feel their emotions and shook his head. "Their fighting the completion of the bond."

"It won't be long." Alice tells him.
~~~
Scarlett sat in her seat when someone cleared their throat. She looked up to see Bella Swan. "You must be Bella Swan." She nodded. "I'm sorry for not showing you around..."

"It's fine, but if you don't mind me asking a question." Scarlett shook her head no. "Do you know what was wrong with Joesph last week?"

"I can't say I know. Edward took me on a small break after my mother passed. Have you tried to ask him?" Scarlett asked her.

"Not yet." Bella replies. "I'll talk to him in next period."

Scarlett nodded as she went back to what she was doing and wondered how Edward will take the news of Bella being suspicious.
~~~
Scarlett smiled as the day finally came to an end. Now she gets to go home and be with Edward. Feeling arms around her made her look. "Hi." She replies.

"Ready to go home?"

"Yes." She says. "First I need to hand over Bella's notes."

"Okay."

Edward watched his mate walk over to Bella and started talking. He smiled at how easy Scarlett changed the subject. When they heard the sounds of a tire squealing, Scarlett turned to see Tyler's van heading straight to them. Joesph and Edward rushed to their mates side.

Scarlett buried her head in Edward's chest as the van hit. "Scar?" She looked up and kissed him. Edward held her tight as he kissed back. Joesph cleared his throat making them look at him. "What?"

"Get her to the hospital."

Edward left with his mate in his arms as they left.
~~~
Later that night, Scarlett laid in her bed reading when Edward arrived. "You don't have to stay here."

"I know, but I have no other..."

"You have us." Edward said as he sat down beside her. "I want you to move in with me where I know you are safe."

Scarlett smiled as she kissed him. Edward couldn't fight it any longer. "Edward?"

"I can't keep fighting it."

Scarlett smiled as she pecked his cheek. "I'm ready."

Edward nodded as the two finally gave in over a year of fighting the completion of the bond, but one thing they didn't know was he had to mark her as his.