Eleven

Sunshine was one of the best things, but Edward didn't want his mate going knowing that Bella will ask why she didn't go 'camping.' Scarlett smiled as she was cleaning. Edward watched her as she cleaned wondering why she was doing this. "Why are you cleaning?"

"Because it's what I do." She said. "Why?"

Edward walked over and wrapped his arms around her causing her to stop. "I just want to keep you right here in my arms instead of doing house work. The house is already spotless." He says as he turns her around. "Having you in my arms is the best day I can ever have."

Scarlett smiled as she kissed him. "Well, there is a bed with our names on it..."

"You just read my mind." He said as he picked her as she squealed out.

Esme shook her head as she heard the two laughing as she went to Carlisle. "She's brought him back."

"Yeah and we just need to meet Bella."
~~~
Later that night, Scarlett went with Edward and Joseph to find Bella. Scarlett didn't say a word as she was worried for the chief's daughter. "Joseph, take a right and she will be there." Edward says on the phone.

"Did he make it?"

"Yes."

Scarlett sighed in relief and looked at him. "That's good news."

Edward grabbed her hand making her look at him. "Let's go somewhere, while we're out because a certain someone's birthday is coming up and I want to spend this night with you."

Scarlett smiled as he drove. Wherever he was taking them, Scarlett was excited for whatever he has planned.
~~~
Edward took her to a restaurant. Scarlett saw people dancing and instead of taking her seat, she dragged Edward out onto the floor and started dancing to I Don't Dance. "This song sounds like you."

"Ha ha."

Scarlet smiled as she laid her head against his chest. Edward smiled as he buried his face in her hair. "Thank you for tonight."

"Anything for you." He tells her. "As long as your happy."

Together they danced to the song that reminds Scarlett so much of Edward at times. The two shared a look as they dance and Scarlett noted that this is the song she would want for her wedding. It was only them dancing and the music playing in the background.

Spinnin' you 'round and 'round in circles
It ain't my style, but I don't care
I'd do anything with you anywhere
Yes, you got me in the palm of your hand
'Cause I don't dance