Eight

Scarlett,
I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I was sick. I knew how you would drop everything to take care of me. You have a life to live and I know you love Edward. That boy has my blessing if he ever asks your hand in marriage. I want you to focus on yourself and enjoy life just like you would any other day. Be the down to earth girl you grew up to be. Just know that I will forever watch over you as you go through life.

Edward,
Please do me a favor keep my little girl safe. I know how much you love my daughter. You were all she talked about when she came home on your first day here in Forks. All I kept hearing about was how handsome you looked and how there were sparks... I know I will never hear about that again, but I want her to open up and talk to you when she needs to. Fair warning, she's stubborn.

I love you both and I'll be watching.

Scarlett started crying as Edward hugged her. "I miss her. "

"Hey, she's watching over us like she said. She will always be there with us, baby." Edward said as he held her. "Its okay. I'm here."

Scarlett looked at him. "I'm so glad to have met you." She tells him.

"I'm glad to have met you." Edward tells her as they started to dance. "I love you."

"I love you."