Twelve

Scarlett woke up to arguing. She groaned as she grabbed a blanket and threw it over her head as she went back to bed. Edward walked in and sighed. "Bella knows." He says as she uncovered herself. "Yeah, Joesph is in deep shit and I know today is going to be long."

"Actually, it doesn't." She says as she raised up. "What if we just stay here?"

"I would love that, but you have..."

"Everything is caught up." Scarlett says as she crawled across the bed to him. "So let's just stay here and relax. No Bella and no one to disturb us."

Edward looked at her making her pout. He kissed her making her smile.
~~~
At school, Scarlett was talking to Jessica as she saw Bella walking as her eyes met with Joesph's. "Jess, I am going to go find Edward and see if we can ditch so I can get to shopping."

"Okay, bye."

Scarlett walked away and saw Edward. They started walking towards one another when they got in front of one another. Edward kissed her making her smile as she kissed him back. "Let's get out of here." He tells her.

"Rosalie?"

He nodded making them all walk away. Scarlett looked towards the woods hoping Bella was okay because she wouldn't have walked in there alone with a vampire who thirsts for their blood. Edward kissed her head letting her know that everything was going to be okay.
~~~
Scarlett was looking at dresses with Alice. "Alice, is Edward hiding something?" She asked. "I mean, he has been very closed off lately like he is planning something big."

Alice went to say something, but something caused her to have a vision. She saw Edward presenting a house to her and as beautiful proposal. Alice looked at Scarlett and smiled. "You'll see."

"What did you see?"

"I'm not telling you."

Scarlett smiled at her silly friend and started thinking about Edward. She wondered what he was up too and then started to think of her mom. Her birthday was coming up in two days. It's the first one she will have to celebrate without her mother. Alice grabbed Scarlett's hand making her look and smile. "She got you something before she got ill. I went back and got it for you."

"Do I want to know what it is?"

"I think you should wait till your birthday, but I do know that you will love it."

Scarlett smiled as she couldn't wait to see what her mother got her. She smiled as she continued to search for a dress, but stopped when she found the one. Alice walked over and nodded. "It's perfect."
~~~
"You are wanting to ask her to marry you?" Jasper says. "Why?"

"Its been a year and a half. I'm falling more and more in love with Scarlett and I want to ask her, but I will not marry her right away. I want to wait till we're out of school." Edward said. "I bought that house she showed me."

"Two perfect gifts."

"Not as perfect as the one her mother is going to give her." He said with a smile. "It's something I heard Scarlett talk about for a long time and that she wants it for the day she gets married."

"Her mother's wedding dress." Jasper says.

Edward nodded as he found the ring. "Its perfect just for her." He said as Jasper looked and nodded.

"Yes it is."