'Max? More like mentally unstable'

[ Y/n ]

"MAX! Come on!" I pulled turned around and he walked to me. "You don't seem very keen about this, Maxy."

He rolled his eyes and grabbed my cheeks. "I don't love the sun. I'll admit. But I love you." I smiled and he kissed me.

"Come on!"

. . .

Max played in the water while I suntanned, laughing and being louder than he needed to. Doesn't like the sun my ass.

"Well you two definitely don't look lost."

I sat up and stared at the kid. He was our age and he was dirty. "Excuse me?"

"You and your boyfriend. All over everything. They're always like that but give it a few months and no one will remember your name."

"Who are you?" I whispered. "I want to help. I'm assuming you two want to disappear and never be found... Why? Drugs? Sex? Are you pregnant? Abusive parents?"

"It's none of your business."

"Hey." I turned and stood up, immediately going to his side. Max wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head.

"I'm not making moves. I have a proposition for the two of you. You've been gone a month and a half, you can't have much left. We'll let you join us. But we have a few conditions."

. . .

"I don't trust them." Max whispered. I hummed and cuddled up against his chest. "We'll leave if we feel really threatened."

He kissed my head and played with my hair. "I'm kinda horny." I whispered. "What? I'm not." He matched my low tone.

"Can you just eat me out?" I asked. "Sure." We both stayed still for a moment before I sat up. "What?" He looked at me like I was the one being weird. "Oh you want me to ride your face?! Ohhh."

We were both trying to be quiet because the rest of the kids were all in the living room but since Max didn't trust them, he made us sleep in the pantry.

I stood up and flicked the light on. "Seriously?" He whined. I rolled my eyes and turned the light back off. I pulled my pants off and sat back on his stomach.

"Oh damn... You're kinda horny?" I shook my head and shifted onto his face. Max held my thighs and started sucking on my clit. "Ooh, fuck..."

[ Tonya ]

"They settled in fast..."

"Shhh!" There was some shuffling around in the pantry and we all pressed our ears against the door. "F-fuck Max."

"You think they'd let one of us joined?" We all snickered and there was a bang on the door. We all flinched and gave each other panicked looks.

"Shit, don't stop."

"Damn, he slammed her hard." Someone said and again, we all laughed quietly.

[ Y/n ]

Max held my thighs and kissed my neck roughly. "Mmm... Yeah... Don't stop Max." I whispered in his ear.

Max moaned and I quickly covered his mouth.We both started to laugh and I took my hand away to kiss him.

He continued to thrust into me for a moment before we heard some laughs. Max slowed and set one of my legs down. "What?" I whispered. "Shh."

"Do you think they came?"
"That fast?"
"Pfft, he's definitely a 3-incher."

"Shut up! Leave us alone you fucking creeps!" Max shouted. "And I'm not 3 inches!"

.  .  .

"Morning." A girl smiled at me. "Good morning." I smiled back. "Good sleep? Seems tight in there." I shrugged and took a banana from the counter.

"Hey guys." A boy walked in and waved. "Hi." We both said happily to him. "Did you have fun last night?" He asked.

A pair of arms grabbed my waist and a head rested on top of mine. "Lots of fun. Till your dumbasses decided to join us. Next time why don't you just open the door and come in?"

"Max." I whispered. He muttered a quiet whatever and I gave him a bite of the banana. He used to hate fruit but he's learned to eat whatever he can.

"Usually, when we get horny, we go up to one of the bedrooms upstairs. That way no one bothers us."

"Thanks. I'll make sure to put that to use next time."