'I just want to feel something 2'

( Lonely Hearts Club )

[ Y/n ]

I got home safely, sprinting half the way. I was careful not to wake my parents as I crawled in through my window.

I immediately pulled my phone out and texted Boris.

Hey, you okay?
Boris, please come over
Please don't stay until your
dad wakes up
Just come stay the night here

I groaned and rubbed the back of my head. As I pulled my hand back my fingers were coated in blood. There wasn't much I could really do. I know it's not major like a break or anything so it has to be a really inconvenient scrape or something.

I sighed and got out of bed. I walked into my bathroom and turned the light on. I turned the shower on and decided that I'd bring my phone into the bathroom just in case Boris texts me.

I laid the toilet lid down and went back into my room. I grabbed my phone and checked it.

Nothing.

I walked into the bathroom and placed it on the toilet, covering the camera. My mind couldn't think about anything else as I undressed.

This is all my fault. I can't believe I was such an asshole and now Boris is getting the shit beaten out of him.

I stepped into the shower and shivered. The hot water felt so good. I hummed and closed my eyes. I could feel myself relaxing.

My phone buzzed and my eyes snapped open. My heart started to race again as I reached down to grab me a towel.

I dried my hands off and picked my phone up.

Coming over.

I sighed and turned my phone off. I stepped back into the shower and started to wash my hair.

After showering I got out and changed into my pajamas. I sat on my bed and waited for Boris. I'm so glad he left before his dad beat his ass.

There was a knock at my window and I rushed to open it. I helped Boris in my room only for him to fall onto the floor.

"Y/n?" I ran to my door, "I'm fine! I just... Fell off my bed!" I shut my door again, locking it. I walked back over to Boris, turning my lamp on.

He was beaten horribly, worse than I'd ever seen him. I gasped and bent down. He grabbed my hand as I started to panic. "Is okay..." he whispered. I shook my head and brushed his curls off his face, some of them stuck to dry blood.

"It's not okay... Come on, I'm going to clean you up." I helped him up and walked him over to the bathroom.

Boris got into the bathtub, fully clothed, and collapsed. I