Some stuff from when I first started LB & LJ

Since I finally finished Lace Bras & Leather Jackets, I decided to show you all some of the stuff I had unpublished in the book.
If you haven't read that already, go read it. This does contain spoilers.

When I first started I was going to take it into more of a Thieves in the Night type of living state where the reader has a kid w/ Finn at 18.
\/ \/ \/
"YOU CANT DO THIS. YOU CANT TAKE HIM FROM ME."

"IM NOT RAISING HIM WITH A DRUG ADDICT."

———————————

(( same concept ))

I woke up to a loud crash, sitting up quickly. I looked next to me but found that Finn wasn't there. I got out of bed and pulled his t-shirt over my bare body quickly.

I rushed towards the bathroom, where the crash had come from. I shook the door knob but it was locked. My heart was racing as I knocked on the door. "Finn? Finn? Finn are you okay?" I continued to shake the doorknob but I didn't get a reply.

I grabbed the key to the room and ran out of the room, down the stairs to the lobby. "Jean, I need a bathroom key." She looked up at me and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Y/n that is not appropriate to wear in public." I slammed my hand on the counter. "NOW!" She jumped and opened a drawer. "Here's a master key, it opens all the doors.. Don't be stupid with it and give it back."

I took it from her and ran back upstairs. I ran down the hallway and opened our door, slamming it behind me. I shoved the master key into the lock on the door knob.

I turned it and it clicked, opening for me. I opened the door but something heavy was sitting up against it. I slipped in and looked at Finn's unconscious body on the floor.

I covered my mouth and dropped to my knees. I brushed his damp curls out of his face. He was more pale than usual, a small cut on his forehead was bleeding. "Finn! Finn!" I cried, shaking him. "Finn wake up! Fucking wake up!" I looked around to see what had caused this. In his hand was an empty pill bottle.

I sobbed and pulled his limp body over to the toilet. I sighed at how heavy he was but kept pulling him. I held him over the toilet and opened his mouth.

I shoved my hand into his mouth and quickly pulled it back out. Finn started to throw up into the toilet, I resisted the urge to look.

I reached my hand into his mouth again and pulled it back out. I stared at the blood that was now on my fingers. Finn threw up some more and I laid my head on his sweaty back. "Finn..." I whined, nonstop crying.

He continued to throw up, bringing his hand up to the toilet seat. I sat up and stared at him. He finished and collapsed back against the wall.

The only sounds in the bathroom were my crying. I looked down at my legs and gripped my shirt. I could see Finn brushing his hair out of his face.

I looked up and made eye contact with him. He looked so broken. I crawled into his lap and hugged his waist.

Finn didn't move. He sat there and stared at the wall. I finally stopped crying and then the anger hit. "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!" I screamed, pushing his chest.