'Bleh'

[ Mile's Y/n ]

I cuddled Miles, smiling as thunder clapped loudly. Nights like this are our favorite. He kissed my face a few times, started to run his hands up and down my body.

I sighed and he leaned down to kiss my neck, sucking on the skin in a few spots. I whimpered and grabbed at his hair, letting him do as he pleased.

There was a loud scream from Flora causing Miles and I to get up. On our way out, Miles grabbed a pair of scissors from his desk. Miles and I ran into her room, staring at the scene in front of us.

Flora was balled up in the corner of her bed, a figure standing over her. I back up and Miles walked closer to them.

They seemed occupied, their head down. They turned around and we noticed several things all at once.

1) This boy was disgusting. His face messy and his clothes torn.

2) He looked exactly like Miles.

3) He had a small device in his hand, along with one of Flora's dolls.

He looked up at us and his mouth dropped. "Y/n?!" I covered my mouth, backing away from him. He looked down at Miles and became even more confused.

"B-" a girl came into the room holding a yellow backpack. "Y/n- fuck, come on. What're you wearing?" She grabbed my arm and I pulled away, running to Miles.

Flora got up and ran past the person to Miles as well, hiding between him and I. "Who are you?" Miles asked the boy.

"Who are you?" He asked. "Forget it. What is in your hand." The other boy looked down then back up at us.

"A phone. Why are you dressed like it's the Victorian era?"

"First of all, it's 1982. Second of all, put that thing away right now."

The other boy shook his head and walked closer to us. Miles stepped forward, thrusting his scissors at his doppelgänger.

"B." He stuck his hand out. Miles took it, shaking it for a moment. "Miles." They nodded and let go of each other. "Listen, I really hate to tell you this but you're going to need to put anything you've taken back."

B laughed and shook his head. "Give me my girlfriend." He motioned at me and I felt my heart skip a best. Flora held my nightgown tightly, crying. I picked her up, trying to figure out where to go. "Please be safe... I'm taking Flora back to our room." Miles nodded and I placed a kiss on his lips. I left the room, anxiety pulsing through me.

I finally got back to Miles's and I's room, setting Flora down. She was sobbing, I tried to shush her. There was a gasp and I looked up. My doppelgänger stood in front of us. She was wearing a babyish outfit, with soft makeup. I held Flora to my chest as she approached us. "I won't hurt the poor dear..." she whispered.

"I'm just... Going to leave. If someone comes in, don't try to fight them. Just ask them to go."

I nodded and watched as she left.

[ B's Y/n ]

I walked down the halls, searching for Bobert. I sniffed the air before picking up his scent. I walked into the room and he and another boy who looked just like him turned to me. I ran over to B and grabbed his arm. "Y/n what the hell?" The stranger said. B grinned, picking me up. He pressed my back against the wall and started biting my neck. "Hey man!" The other B yelled at us.

I