'Crackle crackle bang bang'

Cool title.

Awe, thanks guys.

————————

[ Boris ]

I watched as Y/n drunkenly danced up on a stranger, earning his affection. I knew she was drunk and I knew she would want to go home if she were sober.

I walked over to them, telling the guy to piss off.
Y/n started dancing on me, making me sigh and grabbed her hips. "Sleep at my place tonight." I shouted near her ear, knowing the music was too loud to speak normally.

"I don't wanna go!" She slurred, turning around to face me. "Sorry babe, I take you home now." I grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the house.

I picked her up like a bride, carrying her to my house. "Boris..." she muttered, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"We're in love, right?" She leaned her head on my chest and I glanced down at her. "I don't know... Are you in love with me detka?"

Y/n nodded and shifted around. "I love you too." I muttered, knowing she was black out drunk.

...

I laid her in my bed, praying she wouldn't throw up. "Boris... Is your dad coming home today?" She asked, reaching for me.

"No. Sleep now." She shook her head and held onto my leg. "I wanna have sex Boris. Please." I shook my head and kissed her cheek. "Not tonight."

...

After cleaning myself up, I got into bed with Y/n, sleeping on the very edge. I was scared to cuddle her, knowing how handsy I could get. I would never want to disrespect her like that.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

...

"Wake up dumbass!" Y/n shook me awake. "Jesus, don't you ever get hangover? You were drunk shitless last night."

Y/n rolled her eyes and I started to wake up more. "Did we have sex?" She asked with a worried tone.

"Unfortunately no. You were not sober enough and I was scared you'd puke on my dick." I wasn't at all worried about something like that. She wasn't in the right mindset to give consent and I didn't want our first time to be sexual assault.

I also wanted her to remember it.

"Oh... Okay... Well, I should get going then. Sorry for being a bother." I shook my head and grabbed her hand.

"You are no bother. Stay some more time with me detka." Y/n looked around the room for a moment before sighing. "Alright."

I smiled and kissed her forehead.