'EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW'

[ Y/n ]

B had been acting weird all day. He locked himself in his room and I could smell something different coming off of him.

The entire house avoided him when he did come out. Well, everyone except me. B seemed to be extra sensitive today.

I rubbed up against him while he was in the kitchen, making him whine and grab my hips. B doesn't whine. Ever.

I laid in Tanya's room, trying to figure out what was wrong with B while she talked to me. "So, are you going to help him out tonight or are you going to leave him to handle this by himself?"

I looked up at her in confusion. "What?" I asked. She laughed and then realized I was serious. "Oh fuck... You don't know... B's in heat right now. That's why we're all leaving him alone."

I stared at her in shock. "Males have heat?" I asked. "Well, male werewolves do. I don't think male wolves can go into heat."

I sighed and shook my head, lightly hitting myself in the forehead. "I'd better go help him then." She nodded and waved to me as I walked to B's room.

I knocked lightly on the door, waiting for an answer. B quickly opened the door, letting me in. The room was dark, making me stumble trying to get on the bed.

B came over and sat down next to me. We sat together quietly before I leaned over and kissed him.

B roughly kissed back before grabbing my throat and pinning me against the mattress, climbing onto my lap.

He huffed and shook his head taking his hand off my throat. "I'm sorry... I knew I couldn't do this. Please just leave. I'm too rough right now." I shook my head