'Papi Miles'

( Lonely Hearts Club )

[ Y/n ]

Victor and Oliver were in the playroom, being much louder than they needed to be. I walked in and told them to quiet down once.

Victor continued to shout and roar while Oliver pretended to my a night slaying a dragon. Miles was outside with the horses and I was trying to read.

I huffed and got back up. I walked to the playroom and opened the door. "Victor, calm down. You're being loud. Oliver, stop knocking things over." The two crossed their arms and I raised my eyebrows.

"You can't stop us." I rolled my eyes. Of course, we're doing this again. "Fine, do that." I shut the door and the boys got even louder.

I walked downstairs and out of the house to the stables. Miles was caring for his horse before I caught his attention.

"Princess, what're you doing out here? You'll get your shoes and your nightgown dirty." He pointed down at the mud but I didn't care.

"Come inside, and tell the boys to quiet down. Please." Miles tied the horse to a pole, giving it a carrot and promising he'd come back.

We walked inside and the boys were being even louder. "Jesus, even with a mute kid they're loud as hell." I nodded and he opened the door.

"Wha- Daddy!" Both boys immediately froze and I crossed my arms. "Victor, are you listening to your mother?" Victor looked around for a moment before subtly shaking his head. "Oliver?" Oliver shook his head and Miles nodded.

Guys the title took me so long to think of I just gave up and made it Papi Miles