'Summer camp skills'

( Lonely Hearts Club )

— Smut —

[ Y/n ]

Richie and I laid in his bed, he played Nintendo while I watched. "Richie I'm bored! You just got back from camp and all you've done is ignore me."

He shook his head and looked over at me, I was still getting used to Richie with contacts. He was hot before but now... It gives me butterflies at the slightest thought of sex with him now.

Richie leaned over and placed a firm kiss on my lips. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I actually did learn something at camp." He mentioned as we parted. I watched as he got up and walked over to his closet.

Richie came back with a tie in his hands, something I wasn't aware he had.

"Wrists out in front of you." I did as he told me and held my wrists out to him. Richie and I didn't break eye contact once he started to tie the tie around my wrists.

My heart sped up, making my breathing get quicker too. Richie pulled his hands away and I looked down.

There was a nice knot, not uncomfortable but I definitely couldn't get out of it. Richie leaned down and kissed my neck. I sighed and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Richie lifted my shirt and started to kiss my stomach lightly. "Richard!" His door swung open and Richie pulled my shirt down at the speed of light.

Stanley stood in the doorway staring at us. He opened his mouth to say something then closed it again.