'never'

[ Y/n ]

"Boris..."

I sat there and stared at him. He's really hot when he's asleep. "Boris..!" I whispered a little louder. He groaned and mumbled something I didn't understand. "Babe, I'm horny." I mumbled. He sat up a little and stared at me. "Too tired. Just... Here." Boris pulled his underwear down and I blinked at him.

"If you are horny enough... You ride." I hummed and collapsed back in bed. "Well. It is always here if you want."

.  .  .

Boris lightly kissed my head, caressing my arm. "Krastoka had wet dream." He teased. "Hm?" I asked. "You. Moaning all night. Rubbing all against me. I had to go to bathroom to jerk off."

"Why didn't you wake me up? I wanted to have sex."

"I know but... I do not know. Do you want sex now?"

I sat up and connect our lips. Boris wrapped his arms around my back, pulling me closer to him. I opened my mouth and Boris laid me down.

His tongue roamed the inside of my mouth while his hands pulled down my underwear. He used his thumb to tease me, earning quiet moans and long sighs.

Boris kissed down my body. I looked down at him for a moment before he spread my legs and put his lips against my heat.

I sighed, digging my head back into the mattress. My back arched and Boris's large hands held my thighs. His tongue suddenly poked into me, making me gasp. I pulled away and Boris laughed.

He pulled my thighs so I was laying back down and wasn't back to eating me out. "Ah... Boris." I whined.

"Hey guys the weirdest thing just- holy fuck."

Theo slammed the door and Boris looked up. "I thought he left last night." I whispered. "Guess not." Boris replied.

"You can come back in, Potter."

Boris rested his head on my lower stomach, his hands squishing my thighs. He and I both watched as the door reopened and Theo came in.

"You did not leave last night?" Boris asked.

"No you told me to sleep on the couch."

"Oh