'I can't let you go'

( Lonely Hearts Club )

[ Y/n ]

I saw Boris at his locker and walked up to him. "Boris, can we talk?" I asked. He glanced down at me then grabbed his textbook, slamming his locker shut.

"Boris.." I said, following him. "I have a pack of cigarettes for you... I- I stole them..." I whispered. Boris stopped and looked at me. "Fine." He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the janitor's closet.

Our school doesn't actually have a janitor.

He shut the door and turned the light on. I handed him the pack and he crushed it down, placing it in his back pocket. The janitor's closet has very little room.

There was a stool in the middle and cleaning supplies all around, taking up room. There was enough space for one of us to kneel in front of the stool, which I did quite often.

He sat down on the stool and I placed myself in his lap, as I always do. "Boris I know you think I was flirting with Trey but I swear I wasn't. He was flirting with me and I was bringing you up."

Boris finally looked up at me completely, his big brown eyes full of sadness. His voice was soft and careful when he replied, "Sure?" I nodded and kissed his nose. "Positive."

Boris smiled and leaned in, pressing a careful kiss onto my lips. I kissed back, placing my hand on his cheek.

My other hand trailed up his body. I got to his abdomen and Boris flinched, slapping my hand away.

I stared at him, confused. "What's wrong?" He shook his head and leaned back in. Though Boris has closed his eyes, I kept mine open. I studied his face, occasionally looking down.

I stopped kissing him and grabbed the hem of his t-shirt. Boris opened his eyes, pulling away. He shook his head, mumbling a quiet 'No.'

"Baby what's wrong?" We heard footsteps and both of us stopped talking. We stayed quiet until they were gone.

"Nothing, I just not in the mood for like... Getting completely naked. Y'know?" I nodded and moved my hand up to his other cheek. "Okay, okay... That's okay." He nodded back and gave me a small smile. "Okay... Thank you."

I shook my head and gave him a smile back. He started to press light kisses all over me, moving down to my neck. Boris pushed me off of his lap and got off the chair.

He motioned for me to get back on, so I did. Boris kissed my legs, moving up to my thighs. I sighed and looked down at him.

He moved up further, sliding his head under my skirt. I closed my eyes and placed my hands on his shoulder.

Boris placed light kisses onto my underwear, his hair tickling my thighs. I could tell Boris was trying to take my mind off of his strange behavior.

I let him do what he wanted and didn't complain. Boris pulled away and smiled at me. I smiled back and he snaked his fingers into my underwear.

"We not talk for three days and just a make out gets you wet like this." I rolled my eyes and pushed his shoulders.

Boris laughed a little and then pressed another kiss on top of my underwear. This time he bit down on the sensitive skin between my thighs. It wasn't hard or painful but just enough to make me moan.

"Boris." I huffed out, gripping his shoulders. He got the idea and slid my underwear down.

Boris didn't waste any more time, his lips pressed again me. I leaned my head back and tried not to moan too loud.

Boris slid his tongue into me, making my back arch. He moved his tongue expertly, as he had done this so many times.

"Boris..." I said breathlessly. "Hm?" I winced at the pleasure from his hum. I pulled his head out of my skirt and looked at him.

"What is it?" He asked. "Let's... Let's go home." Boris grinned and nodded. He probably thought I meant to have sex and I did...

But I also didn't really want to have sex with him.

I just need him tired so I can see why he won't let me lift his shirt.

We got up and I pulled my underwear back up. Boris opened the door, looked out, and nodded. I gave him a nod back and we quickly made our way out of the closet and into the stairwell.

We ran downstairs and out the door.

After the long walk home, Boris and I finally got to his house. We got inside and went upstairs to his room. Boris sat me on the bed and went to his closet.

I listened to him opening his drug mini-fridge. Boris shut it and turned around. He offered me a small square drug, which I denied. As much as I'd like to trip, I needed to figure out what's wrong with him.

Boris shrugged and put the other away. He sat down next to me and placed the acid in his mouth. I sighed and laid down. Boris laid on top of my chest