'N/a'

( Lonely Hearts Club )

[ Y/n ]

Finn and I sat on the couch, watching the news. He had his head in his hands as the reporter talked about my 'newfound drug addiction'.

Only it wasn't new.

And I'd told Finn I stopped.

Finn got up and I jumped up after him, walking towards him. "Finn please talk to me."

"What the fuck do you want me to say Y/n? Right now the only things I have to say really shitty so if I were you, I'd leave me the fuck alone."

"Finn please I'm sorry!" I cried, my hands trembling. "No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasted all my fucking time and effort on getting you sober. I wanted to start a fucking family with you. Now I- I honestly don't even want to be in the same state as you. I don't want to ever talk to you again. I want you to fucking overdose so you'll learn your goddamn lesson!"

My eyes were wide as I stared at him. "That was too much. I'm sorry."

"You want me to overdoes, Finn?" "No, baby no." I shook my head and walked to the kitchen. Finn followed after me, trying to get me to stop.

I picked up the bottle of 'Advil' I stored Oxycodone in. He reached out and I shoved him back. "FUCKING FINE FINN. MAYBE I WILL BECAUSE IM NOTHING BUT A FUCKING ADDICT, RIGHT?!"

Finn was crying, reaching for the bottle. I unscrewed the cap and threw it at him. "HERE YOU GO FINN!" I dumped the small bottle into my mouth until every single one was in my mouth.

Finn ran to me and grabbed my cheeks. "SPIT IT OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL HAVE DIVORCE PAPERS IN THE MORNING."

The taste was disgusting, I ran for the sink and threw up in it. Finn grabbed my hair and held it back.

I threw up for a moment before I was finished. Finn hugged me and sobbed into my shoulder. "I'm so fucking sorry. I'm so so so sorry. Y/n I'd fucking... Be so lost without you. You're like... You mean so much to me. I'm so fucking scared. Why can't I help you? What am I doing wrong? What do you need baby? I'll give you it all. Just don't leave me. Please don't throw your life away again."